• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 wishniwasfishn

wishniwasfishn

Sunfish

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:09 AM

did you have the camper and the dog? I went a few times throughout the weekend and noticed a couple people were camped out...i didn't see many caught on the weekend either until monday evening. Lastnight a guy walked out of the first pool there on that bend with 3

#22 shadowchaser

shadowchaser

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 12:36 AM

How long do you think they will hold in that one area?

#23 wishniwasfishn

wishniwasfishn

Sunfish

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 11:59 AM

as long as the run is on that pool is a good bet, this isn't a secret area though and its hard to find yourself some real estate at that spot. more often then not there are about 4 people with pins floating the pool.

#24 Celtics87

Celtics87

Earthworm

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 12:29 PM

was at that pool this morning, saw about 15 fish jumping in the 2 hours I was there. Guy beside me lost two on what looked like a centerpin and roe. Around 9am I started checking out new spots further south, saw no fish and a guy I was talking to said he hadn't seen any that far upstream yet (where notty crosses - Line 5 -just north of Ypres)

#25 wishniwasfishn

wishniwasfishn

Sunfish

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 03:16 PM

i'm just headed out now to see if i can hook up with somethin from that pool.

#26 MENACE

MENACE

Sunfish

• Active Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 09:32 PM

did you have the camper and the dog? I went a few times throughout the weekend and noticed a couple people were camped out...i didn't see many caught on the weekend either until monday evening. Lastnight a guy walked out of the first pool there on that bend with 3

Dunno if that quote was for me. Were were camped out in tents had a couple dogs with us and kids etc.