Photo

Boat fishing, fly fishing room, shore fishing room, east, west, south, north tribs room

Feedback anyone

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Lure

Lure

Sunfish

• Active Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:57 PM

I'm a noob in this forum .... I find this forum 80% at least were rivers fisherman,fly fisherman creeks and very few lakers. It would be better to have in this forum multiple rooms .... sort out fishermen ... as to fly fishing, lake fishing, boat fishing, shore fishing, chats & NEWS tribs, this will make any member to go directly to their point of interest. There were many members in the past that did not come back anymore or will not come back in the future for any reason. This website forum will be more competitive in the future as long as we give our suggestions ..... Let's keep posting!    

#2 buck

buck

Perch

• Active Members
  • 867 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:38 AM

There's no way that 80% are fly fishermen, maybe 80% are river fishermen, that I would believe

#3 w_ boughner

w_ boughner

Perch

• Active Members
  • 647 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:59 AM

If you get to this site from sport fishing Ontario you have the option of fly fishing forum and Ontario forum but no one uses the fly fishing forum !! I put up a post a while ago up there and no one responded and the last post prior to that was almost a month before !! I don't know why it's still there because all the fly fishers post on this board

#4 Kit

Kit

Canadian River Angler

• Premium Account

• 1,895 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:14 PM

Yeah no way it's 80 percent fly fishing. I'd say 80 percent river fishing as well. Sure there are a good chunk of guys on here who fly fish including myself. Also a good portion that float fish.

#5 Lure

Lure

Sunfish

• Active Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:53 PM

There's no way that 80% are fly fishermen, maybe 80% are river fishermen, that I would believe

yup  riverfishermen ... correction good ...

#6 Lure

Lure

Sunfish

• Active Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:56 PM

If you get to this site from sport fishing Ontario you have the option of fly fishing forum and Ontario forum but no one uses the fly fishing forum !! I put up a post a while ago up there and no one responded and the last post prior to that was almost a month before !! I don't know why it's still there because all the fly fishers post on this board

If mods will add multiple rooms N E W S tribs ... river tribs .... this will make responses faster 

#7 ottawanewf

ottawanewf

Earthworm

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 11:10 AM

any News on the salmon run?  I mean , honest,(maybe I should say SEROUS :o) ) ,  im new around here. im 3 hrs drive from the only salmon river I know, just found out about that one a couple weeks ago,,  usually every year, (by this time) I am back home in Newfoundland, fly fishing Atlantic salmon on the rivers. but they are all low and most closed :o( ,  so glad to find out about the salmon fishing in Ontario :o)  , but a few days ago , I seen a post here somewhere saying the run had started,  so of course,  15 mins later im in the car and gone :o)  only to get there and find, no fish :o( ,  (6hrs drive is no prob , when there is salmon :o) ) so my fault for not checking into it more :o(  so if there is anyone in the ganny (?)  lol  and the run starts , post,  or send me a msg,  (as far as im concern  , you can,, but I don't know how this system works , for sending private msg  , )... anyways,, any news would be greatly appreciated,, I was gonna post my # here ,  but I guess that wouldn't  fly ,, enjoy ya day all, chow 4 now