1 reply to this topic

#1 ApacheFishingVentures

ApacheFishingVentures

Sunfish

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 10:09 AM

Hey all,

I've been living in Hamilton for about a year and been taking advantage of the areas great migratory trout fishing! However it would sometimes be nice to know that someone has my back if something were to go wrong and or if i couldn't land that fish of a life time on my own. I was gonna go hit the lower niagara this weekend but i'm open to anything and am open to fishing with anyone in need of a partner. Catch and release 99% of the time, float and fly, lets get it! Anyone who needs a fishing partner this weekend, just pm me and we will hash out a plan.

#2 McLean2016

McLean2016

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 04:07 AM

Just saw this post, and although I don't do much trout fishing if your into ice fishing I have quite a few spots within a 1-3hour drive from Hamilton. Anything from perch, lakers, white fish, walleye, ling, and pike. Have tons of pictures to put money where my mouth is, so to speak. Lol
Have all the gear, and more than willing to cover gas/bait for the day. If you wanna do some ice fishing this year shoot me a pm and we can exchange info.
Chris