• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FishingTheGrand

FishingTheGrand

Earthworm

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 05:23 PM

Hey there, I'm a new member of the OFF, just signed up.

I'm 24, male, born and raised in Brantford but have only been fishing for a couple years. As soon as I started I knew I was gonna love it forever though!

Just wondering if there's much action going on around Brantford right now.  I'm looking for a few different people to show me the ice fishing way as I'm pretty new to that scene.

I'm also starting a youtube channel called Fishing The Grand. This is not a plug (even though it sort of is ((is that allowed?)), but there's not much content on the channel yet), just letting anyone who wants to meet up know that I'll probably be filming.

Thanks! See you soon I hope

#2 BearInTheWoods

BearInTheWoods

Sunfish

• Active Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 10:36 AM

put a link to your channel - be nice to see other local channels

#3 ApacheFishingVentures

ApacheFishingVentures

Sunfish

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 11:51 AM

Welcome to the forum, I myself have only been here a few months but there is lots of valuable info and very informative members as well so feel free to ask any questions. I'm in the Hamilton area and come winter time, i'm a hardwater junky! I know of a few spots in and around Brantford that i've been looking at and will be hitting soon. Give me a PM if you're interested in tagging along sometime. I generally fish alone and have all the gear for a few people to be able to fish. 23 years old, grew up fishing Algoma so this pressured fishing is new to me and interesting to say the least. Slowly getting on more fish every outing and ill target anything that swims!

#4 TheTallOutdoorsman

TheTallOutdoorsman

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 12:09 PM

Welcome to the forums!