sumgurl008's Content

There have been 10 items by sumgurl008 (Search limited from 30-March 23)

Sort by                Order  

#192530 Hot dog flavoured water.

Posted by sumgurl008 on 23 June 2008 - 08:28 PM in General Fishing Discussion

Actually! i've tried the gummy worms, but that was a long time ago and it did catch me alot of different fishies!! just don't well didn't know what they were at the time!

#192529 Bass season is finally almost here!!!

Posted by sumgurl008 on 23 June 2008 - 08:22 PM in General Fishing Discussion

Yea, I was planning on hitting up rice lake but decided to try gull lake.

#192273 Lighted Floats

Posted by sumgurl008 on 18 June 2008 - 09:14 AM in Fishing Gear Talk and DIY Corner

Ok... I never knew you used the lighted floated to catch certain fish. I thought it was for night fishing so you can see your float sink when you get a bite! ... anyhow, the have mini glowsticks that you crack and han onto your line. Lasts 8 hours!!! We use those just above the float just like a lighted float! Very cheap.. don't remember the price. And now we got these red led light that you turn on and off. I guess these are good if you are not going to fish 8 hours straight at night!

#192213 Markham Pond Maps

Posted by sumgurl008 on 16 June 2008 - 05:16 PM in The Urban Pond Project: Maps

Yes I've tried one pond but failed to catch anything!

#192158 Fishing Hats!!!

Posted by sumgurl008 on 15 June 2008 - 07:58 PM in Fishing Gear Talk and DIY Corner

Well My husband got a new fishing hat and I sorta know people put stuff on it. I don't really wanna ask my family so.. can anyone tell me what do you normally put on you fishing hat???!!!! Thanks!

#192007 Where to go Fishing?!

Posted by sumgurl008 on 12 June 2008 - 08:39 PM in General Fishing Discussion

WOW THANKS A BUNCH!! Gonna make time to go to both places! Thanks!

#191946 Where to go Fishing?!

Posted by sumgurl008 on 11 June 2008 - 11:28 PM in General Fishing Discussion

Hoping to get out there this weekend or next. Can anyone tell me any good spots to go fishing at this time. What types of fishies would I get there! despite the Gas prices, I love long long drives but maybe only locations within 3-4 hr. from toronto?! I normally go to rice lake or fenelon falls, so if you know any other spots, please share. Thank you so much!!

Go to Lake Simcoe's Jackson Point.lots of perch there.you will love it
If you want some carp.go to Rouge Hill Beach Park.

Thanks.. where about at jacksons point???

#191937 Where to go Fishing?!

Posted by sumgurl008 on 11 June 2008 - 09:36 PM in General Fishing Discussion

Hoping to get out there this weekend or next. Can anyone tell me any good spots to go fishing at this time. What types of fishies would I get there! despite the Gas prices, I love long long drives but maybe only locations within 3-4 hr. from toronto?! I normally go to rice lake or fenelon falls, so if you know any other spots, please share. Thank you so much!!

#191912 Markham Pond Maps

Posted by sumgurl008 on 11 June 2008 - 10:07 AM in The Urban Pond Project: Maps

OO... I live in markham and would love to try out these ponds so how do I start? Pick a number .. go fish .. make report?? where would I post these reports?? Thank you for pointing these out.. didn't know so many ponds in my area!! By-the-by, are the question marked ones the pond you need reports for??...

#191883 New members, Introduce yourselves here! Welcome Wagon Gifts!

Posted by sumgurl008 on 11 June 2008 - 04:41 AM in Welcome!

Hello everyone! Name's Yen! I live in Markham, Ontario. I've only started to fish last year but my husband's been fishing since he was a kid! As I know nothing about fishing except for casting my line and playing around with my lures, I decided to look up some information so I can stop looking like the idiot wife of a pro fisher! LOL. Anyhow, thats how I found you guys, through Yahoo search! Other than wanting to look smart, I really wanted to get some info on some fishing spots and what to use for what fish and what situations!