*chromeaddict's Content

There have been 26 items by *chromeaddict (Search limited from 17-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#240191 leader lie

Posted by *chromeaddict on 19 September 2012 - 10:20 PM in Float Fishing

what did drifters do before florocarbon???? i know ppl who still swear by maxima ultrragreen. try abrazzx about 20 bucks for 200 yrds and works great.

im stuck on the maxima lol the 6lb is tough enough to turn chinnys and the 3 and 4 lb works just as good for rainbows . and you save tons of money.... 3 for the price of one seguar or raven

#240189 dead fish roe?

Posted by *chromeaddict on 19 September 2012 - 10:16 PM in Steelhead and Salmon Fishing

did the same with 2 hos on the cred this year . the day befor i ran into you.

#240035 Fall Salmon and Trout Competition 2012

Posted by *chromeaddict on 19 September 2012 - 09:26 AM in Steelhead and Salmon Fishing

Haha it was definitely interesting. 38 lbs, that would be a beast, stream caught?

Here's the 40 caught this past weekend fishing with Trini.

I actually think it was a heavier fish than this 42 caught last week night fishing with Trini.

Both were properly revived (took some time for the 42) and released.

yeah caught in the w . first week of august biggest fish of my life . biggest chromer ive ever seen too. nice fish luke . i gotta get the measuring tape out lol

#239885 Fall Salmon and Trout Competition 2012

Posted by *chromeaddict on 18 September 2012 - 10:55 AM in Steelhead and Salmon Fishing

lool thats hilarious^^^ .... i got my pb in august . put the scale to er and she weighed 38.2 lbs any clue on a measurement anyone? still chrome too!

#239385 Lamprey

Posted by *chromeaddict on 14 September 2012 - 08:39 PM in Steelhead and Salmon Fishing

killed one on the credit wednesday

#237786 Lake Aquataine in Mississauga

Posted by *chromeaddict on 04 September 2012 - 07:02 PM in GTA Urban Shore Fishing

when i was in grade 5 . 2006 i used to hammer fish in that pond. even on the most pressured days i would still be able to produce some sort of decent fish . the rainbows used to be fun but never seen anyone else catch one in there .... alot would die after the fight if u didnt bring it in quick because of the water in that place being so warm and low oxygen levels . that explains where they went

#237781 Water is so low and fishing is slow....

Posted by *chromeaddict on 04 September 2012 - 05:59 PM in Steelhead and Salmon Fishing

ive been fishing way up on the notty and there is plenty of fish moving thru not to many are active . but its pitiful to see all the snagging going on up that way.

#236730 Nooks in March

Posted by *chromeaddict on 29 August 2012 - 03:08 PM in Steelhead and Salmon Fishing

i know of 4 diffrent nooks caught in the credit this spring. really weird.... this is a tank forsure.

#228418 Opener

Posted by *chromeaddict on 29 April 2012 - 02:40 PM in GTA Urban Shore Fishing

my first opener was a sucess hitting 20+ fish by myself. but losing my phone to the river the day befor sure wasnt a plus :angry: ..... therefore no pics only memories

#228373 sucker roe

Posted by *chromeaddict on 27 April 2012 - 09:39 AM in Steelhead and Salmon Fishing

Lots of suckers in the rivers this time of year.
Has anyone tried using sucker roe as bait?
Any luck?

ive tried it . its a hassle to cure and tie . nothing like salmon or bow eggs . some luck in the super clear water

#228248 cell phone pics

Posted by *chromeaddict on 25 April 2012 - 01:19 AM in General Fishing Discussion

some really nice fish there man!

#228199 Last few trips before opener..

Posted by *chromeaddict on 23 April 2012 - 10:47 PM in Steelhead and Salmon Fishing

i love hiking too ! always fun lookin around the upper stretches and coming across a pool stacked with chrome even if u cant fish it. u hit some nice droppies , careful with that kingpin tho ,wouldnt be putting it on the rocks like that , i just recently got one and i baby it like its my first child LOL :D

#228184 opener 2012

Posted by *chromeaddict on 23 April 2012 - 06:05 PM in Steelhead and Salmon Fishing

hope the rain were getting rite now and tommorow dosent push too many back..... will be interesting to see what happens

#227902 bowfin april 2012 toronto

Posted by *chromeaddict on 15 April 2012 - 09:28 PM in GTA Urban Shore Fishing

nice fish , i hit em all the time on center island really fun hard fighters.

#227843 steelies

Posted by *chromeaddict on 14 April 2012 - 10:45 AM in Steelhead and Salmon Fishing

It's never really a wasted day if you are on the water.. No active fish just means you have some spare time to trek the river and scout out some prime spots for opener. :mrgreen:

yeah i feel you 100% i love just being out there , but getting around for me is a bitch considering im 15..... and living in the west even though there is some awesome river sytems out here like my favourite credit river. cant wait to get my liscence and finnaly be able to explore other rivers than the few i have been too alredy.

#227841 steelies

Posted by *chromeaddict on 14 April 2012 - 10:30 AM in Steelhead and Salmon Fishing

thanks all , i figured id hold out till the rain comes , deffinatly goin to be worth the wait. thanks again for the input much appreciated guys.
hope to see you on the water!

matt

#227794 steelies

Posted by *chromeaddict on 13 April 2012 - 08:40 AM in Steelhead and Salmon Fishing

hey guys , im hoping to get out east tommorow to duffs and im just wondering is it worth it? what do you guys say?
and ill be fishing alone so if anyones out that way and cares to say waddup please do , any input is appreciated.

thanks alot, matt

#227377 April 1-Giant Steelhead Report

Posted by *chromeaddict on 03 April 2012 - 05:42 PM in Steelhead and Salmon Fishing

nice bows buddy! looks like u had a good day on ur hands.....

#227376 April 1-Giant Steelhead Report

Posted by *chromeaddict on 03 April 2012 - 05:42 PM in Steelhead and Salmon Fishing

nice bows buddy! looks like u had a good day on ur hands.....

#227018 fishin

Posted by *chromeaddict on 29 March 2012 - 09:55 AM in Steelhead and Salmon Fishing

Good luck, with the weather we have had this year most fish are mid spawn in the sanctuary areas. The water is also really clear right now both east and west and the fish are holding tight to cover.

Your best bet is to go to your favourite / familiar stretch of water and make sure you're there at dawn or dusk, the steelies will be more aggressive in low light and hopefully you will get something. Yesterday there was nothing doing, once the sun went down everything started hitting, steel, suckers, chub, it didnt matter :)

thanks alot luke , hope to see u on the water

#227017 Rainbow Report, March 26

Posted by *chromeaddict on 29 March 2012 - 09:52 AM in Steelhead and Salmon Fishing

ahahah i knew i shoulda stayed with you , oh well u win some u lose some... nice bows man

#226776 First Humber steelhead (ever)

Posted by *chromeaddict on 26 March 2012 - 12:07 PM in Steelhead and Salmon Fishing

gunna hit humber today , was the water that bad?

#226706 fishin

Posted by *chromeaddict on 25 March 2012 - 04:53 PM in Steelhead and Salmon Fishing

can anyone point me in the right direction to hit some fish this week?

#221741 new to the forum

Posted by *chromeaddict on 17 December 2011 - 06:09 PM in Welcome!

Hello chromeaddict, how addicted are you? do we need to stage an intervention or get you to a rehab lol, i'm sure you don't want to get rid of this addiction lol. Welocome to the forum. :-D

ahahha im pretty addictied , cant go more then a few days without being on the river , your rite about that ahah Thanks guys!

#221636 new to the forum

Posted by *chromeaddict on 15 December 2011 - 03:47 PM in Welcome!

hi everyone im matt from etobicoke , ive bin fishing ever since i could hold a rod! so thats 11 years . im now 15 . i love fishing for everthing especially bows .
i fish all year round and i hope to gain knowledge from this forum and maybe even find a couple new fishing buddys!

tight lines ,
matt