....'s Content

There have been 5 items by .... (Search limited from 30-March 23)

Sort by                Order  

#228548 best fishing lakes in a 3 hour drive from oshawa

Posted by .... on 02 May 2012 - 10:28 PM in General Fishing Discussion

I will tell you only if you make an account where the user name isnt .... and only if you promise not to make a bunch of separate threads asking the same question.

i live on scugog lol and grandparents fishing rice all the time as well as me and shut up buddy mabye i dont want to cuz i dont need ppl to now my name and i posted 2 1 by accident as im just getting to learn this site

#228518 good fishing lakes

Posted by .... on 01 May 2012 - 03:38 PM in General Fishing Discussion

When are you going, what kind of fishing do you want to do, will you have your own boat or do you plan to rent?

late may probably on the may 2.4 weekend it does not matter which type of fishing as i am pretty new to fishing am am just looking to catch some good fish e.g largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, walleye, northern pike, and i would love to catch some trout and yes most likely to rent a boat

#228487 good fishing lakes

Posted by .... on 30 April 2012 - 10:10 PM in General Fishing Discussion

hey guys im am going to do a fishing trip with some friends and was wondering if u guys could tell me any fishing lakes you have had success in i am going for 4 days 3 nights and need to catch some fish

thanks please replie

#228468 best fishing lakes in a 3 hour drive from oshawa

Posted by .... on 30 April 2012 - 06:57 PM in General Fishing Discussion

new to fishing and am looking for a fishing trip where i acully can catch some fish need to no where the best lakes are and where the fish are thanks

#228467 good lakes in haliburton region or in the algonquin park area

Posted by .... on 30 April 2012 - 06:53 PM in General Fishing Discussion

hey im just am looking for a fishing trip with me and my buddys i am kind of new to fishing but am looking for some good catchs and need some good lakes where alot of fish are (walleye,largemouth bass,trout,northern pike) all of the main types of fish thanks and please replie