AKnook's Content

There have been 2 items by AKnook (Search limited from 29-March 23)

Sort by                Order  

#344847 From Alaska back to Ontario

Posted by AKnook on 07 August 2019 - 03:23 PM in Welcome!

Been a while since being on this page. Will have to catch up and get reacquainted.

My family and I have made the big decision to move back to Ontario from Alaska. I left Toronto where I was born and raised and have resided in Alaska for the last 15 years. It is truly amazing in Alaska and I have had some unbelievable experiences that I will never forget.

The difficult decision was made simply because we want to be closer to family.

We will be residing somewhere near Toronto. The move won’t happen for another year or so but just wanted to share in the excitement.

I have been reading up on fly fishing in Ontario, mainly brook trout, and I am very excited to be fishing the waters of Ontario. Hopefully I can meet and fish with some of you all.

Cheers,

Paul

#344846 From Alaska back to Ontario

Posted by AKnook on 07 August 2019 - 03:17 PM in Welcome!

Been a while since being on this page. Will have I catch up and get reacquainted.

My family and I have made the big decision to move back to Ontario from Alaska. I left Toronto where I was born and raised and have resided in Alaska for the last 15 years. It is truly amazing in Alaska and I have had some unbelievable experiences that I will never forget.

The difficult decision was made simply because we want to be closer to family.

We will be residing somewhere near Toronto. The move won’t happen for another year or so but just wanted to share in the excitement.

I have been reading up on fly fishing in Ontario, mainly brook trout, and I am very excited to be fishing the waters of Ontario. Hopefully I can meet and fish with some of you all.

Cheers,

Paul