CatchandreleaseKyle's Content

There have been 5 items by CatchandreleaseKyle (Search limited from 24-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#323494 Heart Lake Conservation Area

Posted by CatchandreleaseKyle on 29 April 2015 - 01:36 AM in General Fishing Discussion

Ive been to Heart Lake dozens of times and if you bring a box of worms and a pack of hooks you're set to get some decent sized Crappie or Rock Bass.

There is rainbow trout in there but they are tough to locate. You can also find decent sized Bullheads in there.

Great lake for kids and getting some early practice in but not for the serious fisherman.

#319993 Anyone ever used " Fish Crisp?"

Posted by CatchandreleaseKyle on 06 December 2014 - 12:17 PM in General Fishing Discussion

Fish Crisp isn't bad. My old man has used it on rainbow trout a few times and we've enjoyed it

#309599 Lesser known Largemouth and Pike Lakes

Posted by CatchandreleaseKyle on 04 June 2014 - 11:43 AM in General Fishing Discussion

What about Manitouwabing or Six Mile Lake? Anyone fish them recently? I've heard good things about the Pike in Manitouwabing and the Bass in Six Mile.

#309545 Lesser known Largemouth and Pike Lakes

Posted by CatchandreleaseKyle on 03 June 2014 - 11:56 PM in General Fishing Discussion

I've wanted to travel to Lake Nipissing for some time now but just haven't been able to find the time. I'll eventually make my way up there.

#309543 Lesser known Largemouth and Pike Lakes

Posted by CatchandreleaseKyle on 03 June 2014 - 11:49 PM in General Fishing Discussion

Hey OFF!

I've fished most of the major Bass and Pike Lakes in Ontario (Rice, Simcoe, Muskoka, Kahshe, Scugog) and I'm looking for a lesser known watering hole to drop my boat into.

Any tips?? Any advice on which lake to hit up will be greatly appreciated. No secret spots requested.