googleme's Content

There have been 1 items by googleme (Search limited from 30-March 23)

Sort by                Order  

#341878 Shimano Stradic 1000FI Spinning Reel for Sale!!!

Posted by googleme on 14 September 2017 - 04:37 PM in Buy/Sell/Trade

SOLD!

Hello Fisher People!

Asking Price $145 or best offer for this mint Shimano Stradic 1000FL Spinning Reel!

Just looking for Market Value so please don't cane me if I'm way off.  It's just a price and I will let the market determine it's present value.  I'm not too sure of the value, but I based my price on a sale on Ebay.ca. Please scroll to the bottom for the listing (LINK below). Was $180 plus $20 for shipping to Canada for a similar used item. I, also, used this reel about 8 to 10 times max.

Full spool of Pline Florocarbon 8 lb Test line included.

LINK:

http://www.ebay.ca/i...I-/262356611665

These are incredible Reels!  If you compare to a Shimano Sahara Reel that just tips $123 (tx incl) at BassPro Shop then this is light years better in my opinion.  Amazing for Ice fishing or even to catch large bass.  It will handle it all!

A true superstar of the Shimano threadline line-up, the Stradic has long been regarded as one of the most higher end work-horse reels available on the fishing scene today.

The Stradic FI makes use of Shimano’s Paladin Gear Durability Enhancement for increased operating life, the Propulsion Line Management System that permits greater casting distance with less effort, while AeroWrap II lays the line neatly on the spool without any dips or hills. It utilises Shimano’s SR Concept with an SR-3D gear and SR One Piece Bail Wire. Features

Paladin Gear Durability Enhancement Propulsion Line Management System Aero Wrap II Oscillation SR-Concept S A-RB Magnesium Frame & Sideplate Aluminum Rotor Aluminum Spool S-Concept Rigid Support System Machined Aluminum Handle Direct Drive Mechanism (Thread In Handle Attachment) Septon Handle Grips WP Drag Maintenance Port Fluidrive II Dyna-Balance Super Stopper II Repairable Clicker Gear Ratio - 6.0:1 Max Drag 3kg Line Capactity - 1kg/247m 5+1 Bearings

Attached Images

• IMG_20170914_155902.jpg
  • IMG_20170914_155913.jpg
  • IMG_20170914_155930.jpg
  • IMG_20170914_155942.jpg
  • IMG_20170914_155955.jpg