lucyajones's Content

There have been 8 items by lucyajones (Search limited from 24-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#342311 DIY rubber coating for fishing net?

Posted by lucyajones on 15 October 2017 - 12:39 AM in Fishing Gear Talk and DIY Corner

I need to dip my hoop nets and bought couple gallons of the plastic dip. ... I would doubt its latex(water soluble) for nets...

#342310 Tackle Box: opinions on Plano

Posted by lucyajones on 15 October 2017 - 12:08 AM in Fishing Gear Talk and DIY Corner

I bring my tacklebox a.k.a. tool stash (less expensive at home warehouse) just when I go entire day bass or pike angling.

#342303 Economical tackle

Posted by lucyajones on 14 October 2017 - 02:19 AM in Fishing Gear Talk and DIY Corner

It's that season once moreā€¦ the feathered creatures are singing, the sun is sparkling, and (ideally) the snow is beginning to dissolve

#342301 40 mile creek?

Posted by lucyajones on 13 October 2017 - 11:28 PM in General Fishing Discussion

The Town of Banff, in a joint project with Parks Canada, removed a portion of the 40 Mile Creek Dam and some of the pipes that were exposed in the riverbed. ... Once removed, the creek was restored to a more natural state and now allows for greater aquatic habitat connectivity.

#342269 Hi I'm not new here...

Posted by lucyajones on 12 October 2017 - 01:04 AM in Welcome!

Welcome back, keep the peaceful exercises throughout your life, dispose of the ones that reason push.

#342268 Hi! I'm new :)

Posted by lucyajones on 12 October 2017 - 01:02 AM in Welcome!

Welcome to the discussions! There are a couple of other fisherwomen on here that you may definitely know!

#342240 New here

Posted by lucyajones on 10 October 2017 - 11:55 PM in Welcome!

ok v

Hello everyone,

This is a great fishing resource that i am looking forward to learning more. I will have to post some pics of my 7lb bass i just caught :).

Tyler

London, ontario fishing forum - Http://londonfishing.ca/

ok very very thanks.its great resource in fishing...

#342239 Proper Fish Handling + Photography

Posted by lucyajones on 10 October 2017 - 11:36 PM in General Fishing Discussion

The best fish handling is to keep a fish in the water as much as possible. ... handle them in the water, remove hooks, snap a photo, let 'em go.