Fishingforsnags's Content

There have been 2 items by Fishingforsnags (Search limited from 29-March 23)

Sort by                Order  

#345195 chapleau, top lake and area

Posted by Fishingforsnags on 11 July 2020 - 01:36 PM in General Fishing Discussion

Earthworm - were you able to find out information ?  

#345194 Chapleau Ontario

Posted by Fishingforsnags on 10 July 2020 - 03:51 PM in General Fishing Discussion

Hello Everyone! 

I'm not really familiar with the forum, but a quick google search has landed me here.  The reason I'm posting, is because I'd like some information regarding boat launches in the Chapleau area.  I will be staying at a cottage near TOP LAKE or ISLAND LAKE, just south of Chapleau.  The owner told me the lake is okay, but its better that we try some other lakes in the area.  Can someone let me know if I will have to contact these lodges to access the lakes?  Or do most of the lakes in the area have a place to launch?  I will have a 14 foot aluminum boat + trailer. 

I'm not looking to find where the BEST 10/10 fishing is, just looking to get out catch some Pike with the fiance' and enjoy a week away from the city.  I think we all can agree we need the wilderness more than ever right now during these times.

I hope all are safe! And stay healthy!  For those who respond I thank you in advance. 

Take care. 

Attached Images

• chapleau.jpg