2 replies to this topic

#1 flyinspired

flyinspired

Earthworm

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 04:20 PM

Hey guys,

I got the call late friday night from buddy Lyle and he said things were looking good so i grabbed the cameras and headed for the big river. Needless to say, we locked into some solid action and got them dialed in pretty quickly. This was my first time doing this style of fishing and Lyle was nothing short of helpful in getting the stick and I rigged for action lol

He said that the stick might actually be good for this style of fishing and man was he right. darn thing might be 40 years old but it definitely still performed great! Its a zebco with very little info on it. all i know is that the cork handle was so old that it has since crumbled to bits since i started using it.

https://www.youtube....h?v=ud2yFwCdh_Y

Thanks for watching

Dan

#2 fisherman2280

fisherman2280

Sunfish

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 12:22 PM

Super jealous. 

#3 flyinspired

flyinspired

Earthworm

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 04:23 PM

Super jealous. 

Im definitely lucky to be able to get out and do that with Lyle. Prior to this trip, i had never experienced that style of fishing before. i know quite a few guys that hire out the local guides to do that and honestly, I would definitely pay to do that kind of fishing!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Steelhead, Niagara River, bottom bouncing