Or the inevitable.
Just shut her down !

#2 pwadm

pwadm

Sunfish

• Administrators
  • 287 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 09:49 PM

What can be done to restart the discussions here? Openfire is no longer here, and he was a big part of the forum. 

#3 Chrome Bullets

Chrome Bullets

Sunfish

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 03:42 AM

I've said it before and I will again. Too many keyboard warriors walking through life without consequences!!!

No offence to the mods here but I've seen plenty of ppl who need an internet slap go unchecked. Nobody wants to put their two cents when you have trolls thinking the world revolves around them. God forbid you gotta scratch your ass with your left hand when they believe the right hand is the only way! Their world will quickly collapse from under them.... They will then accuse, assault and harass you because nobody will step through the screen and slap them. From personal experience... the same trolls wont say a dam word when you are standing in front of them looking them in the eye. :cool:

It is very unfortunate that many online sites and forums are dying off. FB has many fishing forums but all the biggest googans gather there and argue over who has the smallest di*k.

What ever happened to sharing and caring?? Now its "your float was 4" too hi, I cant be your friend, go to hell". LMAO.... Or "you seen a fish? shame on you for trying to catch it"!!

Everyone is a gangster until they get a punch in the mouth -- Mike Tyson  

#4 pwadm

pwadm

Sunfish

• Administrators
  • 287 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 10:16 AM

Valid points...I will try to come up with a plan next week when I return from my trip. We need to simplify the forum categories since no one is using them anyway. This should make communication easier for everyone. 

#5 popofish

popofish

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 11:16 AM

This trend is happening to every forum unfortunately. The funny thing is that people are still viewing topics but nobody wants to contribute to conversations anymore.