• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ibstacle

Ibstacle

Sunfish

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 01:08 AM

I have a couple of centerpin reels for sale.

I'm willing to sell one of the two since it'll probably just sit on the shelf and collect dust

The first one is a gently used Okuma Aventa. I literally only used it 4 times (about 10-12 hours of use). It never touched the river or river bank so I can assure you no sand got in the bearings. Great start up and spun for 2.5 minutes last time I checked. Its spooled up with 150 m of high-vis 8lb sunline siglon ff which I found to be a pretty decent line. The reel retails for around $250 at Sail so I'll sell mine for $175.

The second one is the Amundson steelhead tracker. I have caught majority of my steelhead on this reel. It took a pretty good beating from all the fishing I've done with it and might have one or two scratches on it but I cleaned it out (opened and oiled) after my last outing with it. Only spins for about a minute but is very smooth/quiet. Doesn't have the best startup. Not sure what bearings are in here but a great starter reel for float fishing. Its spooled up with $150 yards of 10lb sufix siege floating mono which is the best line I've ever used for float fishing. The reel retails for about $150. I think it costs $100 bucks at a few places. I'll sell mine for $75.

I can't sell them for any cheaper than what I have said above. If you're interested in buying one or want to see some pics just let me know.

I'm in the west end of the GTA. Pick up only

#2 iJay

iJay

Hero Drift

• Active Members
  • 830 posts

Posted 01 May 2020 - 11:49 AM

Sent you a PM