• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DavidASmith57

DavidASmith57

Earthworm

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:03 PM

Img_1675.jpg Greetings from Northumberland County!

My name is Dave Smith and I live (figuratively) in the shadow of the Big Apple in Colborne, Ontario.

I've fished since I was a young lad and have fished my way across Canada during the course of my life for many species. Consider myself a lifelong learner and always willing to learn from others and try new things. It's my pleasure to get to know some of you as we share the same passion.

My wife and I have nine children (one marriage, one baby at a time, etc.) and even though most of my kids have left home, they still go fishing with me when we are together, so I figure I have done something right.

Most of the girls as well as the boys can bait their own worm, land, clean, and cook their own fish so I seem to have passed this love of the sport on well (for the most part).

I posted a couple pics on an album entitled "A Few of my Favorite Fishing Memories" and my more extensive profile is at: http://ca.linkedin.com/in/davidasmith57

May your line fall on gentle places!

Dave

Fish'n  - acrylic.jpg

#2 NiagaraSteel

NiagaraSteel

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:13 PM

Welcome david! Great guys here, although it sounds like we'll be learning from you :) haha. Love that salmon up there. BC?

#3 DavidASmith57

DavidASmith57

Earthworm

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:22 PM

Thanks Catfish. I've heard that the moderators prefer we don't mention specific lakes, but I can tell you that the Salmon you are referring to was caught in one of the Great Lakes close to where I live, offshore about 20 miles and in about 70 feet of water with a pink salmon spoon. :)

#4 FishingNoob

FishingNoob

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:03 PM

Welcome to the forum! What type of gear do you use? What species do you normally target? :D

#5 hamiltonangler94

hamiltonangler94

Smallmouth Fanatic

• Active Members
  • 1,060 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:02 PM

Welcome! Nice fish you got there!