• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#81 RUSTY420

RUSTY420

Perch

• Active Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:38 PM

Ok no one eat perch for a week........ ;)

Funniest thing to ever be posted on OFF. LMFAO
WICKED:)

#82 FishingNoob

FishingNoob

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:44 PM

The X melted into a O. And sorry I had beans the night before........lol. Ok no one eat perch for a week........ ;)

:lol: Ahh nothing some cheesy jokes can't fix! :D

#83 grubman

grubman

Largemouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,529 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:46 PM

Aren't you glad I didn't eat asparagus that day?............hahaha

#84 salmotrutta

salmotrutta

Largemouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:25 AM

Has anyone actually heard from Dugger?

Not sure if he left the forum out of frustration/anger, because he wasn't really involved in any BS, he just suddenly disappeared. Really miss his reports, the guy had a tonne of fishing experience under his belt and was great at sharing his outings with everyone.

Unfortunately, some members who contributed immensely to the forum, were the victims of bullies/agitators, and were forced to fight back and subsequently banned. These agitators have shown their true cowardly colours, in continuing to flame the banned member, who cannot respond back because he can no longer post here. These same agitators are the only thing that has soured this forum. They are few and far between, are outnumbered, and will probably go away with time. A longstanding member and die-hard angler, who never went out of his way to put anyone down, got banned because of the shenanigans of a few bullies. It's up to those of us who are not bullies, to keep this forum fun and resourceful.

#85 RUSTY420

RUSTY420

Perch

• Active Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:02 AM

It's up to those of us who are not bullies, to keep this forum fun and resourceful.

Your right. Thank you

And where is Dugger!

#86 grubman

grubman

Largemouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,529 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:39 AM

Salmo you are right about the few bad apples.

As far as I've been told Dugger is away for work out of the country. I sure hope that's the only reason. I cannot ever see him losing his temper and saying anything in retaliation, not his character. And I cannot see him accept being bullied away either. If anything it would be the current sour environment that he refuses to partake. If this is the real reason then we have lost another great member. The increasing negativity will eventually repell other like minded to seek other forums. At that time the winners will be the real losers on OFF. I sure hope there is a solution to this before more leave.

#87 Rainbow

Rainbow

Smallmouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:54 AM

I've given this a lot of thought over the past month and I believe Blair greatly deserves to be allowed back on the forum.

#88 NADO

NADO

Unaccomplished Steelheader

• Moderators
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:21 AM

I think it's time for another summary by float_on

#89 Majstor

Majstor

VIP Pro Staff

• Active Members
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:35 AM

I think it's time for another summary by float_on

yup how did it go from hard water fishing to blair being banned? no point starting new threads lets just throw everything into one topic and have float_on summarize it at the end LOL.

#90 CanadianAngler87

CanadianAngler87

Perch

• Active Members
  • 915 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:34 AM

Sooooo how bout dem maple leafs..

#91 Liger

Liger

Sunfish

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:21 PM

Anyone ice fish around Atherly area of Simcoe. (my question mark button is not working) I have been down in the spring for the Orilla perch derby, and there is ample parking all along highway 12 there. any insite would help.

#92 redneckchromer

redneckchromer

Perch

• Active Members
  • 723 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:22 PM

Sooooo how bout dem maple leafs..

looking like a promising year lol

#93 Knuguy

Knuguy

Smallmouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 996 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:33 PM

looking like a promising year lol

Sounds like a familiar refrain!Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#94 redneckchromer

redneckchromer

Perch

• Active Members
  • 723 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:51 PM

Sounds like a familiar refrain!Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

haha trust me im NO leafs fan but they look like they started the season off good tonight. Couldnt care less though this year its all about the JAYS!!!

#95 grubman

grubman

Largemouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,529 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:37 AM

Ice is coming back this week. That means I gotta go mark my spot, again.......lol. Oh yeah, the week is up so safe to eat perch again. My turds are probably on the bottom of the lake by now......... ;)

#96 AnglerAnonymous

AnglerAnonymous

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:08 AM

Go leafs go!

#97 CWebNation

CWebNation

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 07:02 PM

Just need some GPS coordinates and the giveaway is complete lol. Good advice for boat fishing but for ice not so good, bass is out of season now as well.

Remember pm's are great for sharing spots with members.

Ahhhh, the irony of a Fishing Forum that encourages secrets.

Fishing is always preaching, "we need to grow the sport, create new traditions and excitement for the next generation." Yet, most posts might as well read, "hey little Johnny or Susie it's great that you seem interested in the outdoors instead of World of Warcraft and having easy access to Lake Ontario Ontario is wonderful as its a great fishery. Well I catch monster name-a-fish after monster name-a-fish right by Toronto. just walk out at Queens Quay and if you hit Buffalo youve gone to far but my oh my the fishing in between is amazing. Have a great time and enjoy your walk and I'm sure with this helpful information you'll love fishing and the outdoors."

I'll tell you right now, I'll be posting REAL fishing reports. Conservation and this planet need accountability. That's how we've got in this mess in the first place. One final thought, remember those pictures of Grandpa and Mom or Dad with the stringer of fish stretching from tree to tree at the family cottage? When youre listening to the Loon on the empty family lake is that photo still impressive?

#98 ChromeAddict

ChromeAddict

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 438 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 08:43 PM

Got confused for a sec - hard water in Orillia? Then I realized the thread is 2 years old.... lol