• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 jackedman

jackedman

Earthworm

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:56 PM

hey guys im looking for a nice place to fish the creditriver im at Britannia Road and creditview other then that bridge there. were else i dont mind the walk if its not too far

#22 coldhands

coldhands

Sunfish

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:57 AM

Um, carefull on river ice. I fell into the credit river last December and went for a swim. Luckily the weather was 0 degrees and not -30...

Second that, went in up to the knee before Christmas while wearing wellies the water was so cold it hurt. I was out Thursday near the QEW huge slabs bigger than vehicles dropping off, one where I'd been standing an hour earlier. I've learned my lesson and since I usually fish alone I'll err on the side of caution,it's not worth it.

#23 coldhands

coldhands

Sunfish

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:01 AM

hey guys im looking for a nice place to fish the creditriver im at Britannia Road and creditview other then that bridge there. were else i dont mind the walk if its not too far

Season's closed there. Did you look at the map in this thread?You have to go south of the 403 and bid on a spot.

#24 coldhands

coldhands

Sunfish

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:01 AM

Season's closed there. Did you look at the map in this thread?You have to go south of the 403 and bid on a spot.

#25 Cyphus

Cyphus

Sunfish

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:45 PM

This is a fantastic resource, thanks!!!

#26 Mr Grim Reefer

Mr Grim Reefer

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 24 posts