• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 alwayscatching

alwayscatching

Smallmouth Bass

• Moderators
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 03:55 PM

I am just happy about the things that have happened for me lately and I wanted to share my new rods. I don't see why I can't do that.... This is a forum and people come here to share experiences, share knowledge, ask questions.

#22 Bow Man

Bow Man

Smallmouth Bass

• Banned
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 05:24 PM

AC nice rods, if I had those setups I would be showing off too. Just keep me in mind next year when you get some new setups and want to down size ;) . How are the tourney's going anyhow?

#23 alwayscatching

alwayscatching

Smallmouth Bass

• Moderators
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 06:29 PM

AC nice rods, if I had those setups I would be showing off too. Just keep me in mind next year when you get some new setups and want to down size ;) . How are the tourney's going anyhow?

Hey brosky! You know I will for sure keep you in mind! As I do all OFF members. PS hope you don't mind my name being on the rods aha. As for the tournaments they are not bad! Couple tough days but still trucking!

#24 Cyphus

Cyphus

Sunfish

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 11:16 PM

Cyphus I unfortunately am not a fly guy but I do have a good few friends who love to hit the rivers with their fly rods and one of them has the avid I believe and he swears by it!

Good to know =) thanks man

#25 PUMP KNOWS

PUMP KNOWS

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:01 PM

I tried fishing with a St.Croix rod the other day and it was so light compared to my ugly stick.

It's hard going back to fish with my rod now :(

#26 alwayscatching

alwayscatching

Smallmouth Bass

• Moderators
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:21 PM

I tried fishing with a St.Croix rod the other day and it was so light compared to my ugly stick.

It's hard going back to fish with my rod now :(

Pump your more than welcome to use one of my rods for an outting if we ever fish together.

#27 PUMP KNOWS

PUMP KNOWS

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:01 AM

^^^

SWEET!!

#28 Cyphus

Cyphus

Sunfish

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 12:13 PM

Wow, AC man. I gotta say you seem like one hell of a generous guy. Good on you, hope your tourney's go well!