Photo

Invasion Of The Asian Carp Is An Understatement!

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 troutddicted

troutddicted

Bouts with trouts

• Moderators
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 10:27 PM

Be logical - don't be an idiot please.

#42 MuskieBait

MuskieBait

Perch

• Active Members
  • 567 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 10:44 PM

Decision chart for internet posting

1. Do I give a frak?

Yes - go to 2

No - stop posting

2. Am I bored?

Yes - go to 3

No - stop posting

3. Is there something important to say?

No - go to 4

Yes - frak it, no one cares anyways

4. Can your audience take a joke?

Yes - go to 5

No - stop posting

5. Will sarcasm be understood?

Yes - go to 6

No - stop posting

6. Are emoticons used?

Yes - go to 7

No - stop posting

7. Do you have facts?

No - go to 8

Yes - frak it, no one has time for facts

8. Is it offensive?

Yes - go to 9

No - stop posting

9. Do you want attention?

Yes - go to 10
No - stop posting

10 Congratulations! Click "Post"

#43 PUMP KNOWS

PUMP KNOWS

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 10:44 PM

Sorry I didn't respond earlier, I know just how much u all love me now. I was blocked for 24hrs so I couldn't respond. If you notice the trend of this forum everyone is attacking each other, so I think it's just a sensitive topic that has everyone so stressed., including mself. I get that your saying we should do research and look past the media but not everyone is a scientist and can attend lectures before commenting on a forum. So teaching would of been the proper path rather than insults. I really can't think of anything to disagree with Muskiebait he seems like a wise dude. Looking back now I see that what I really should of done is report the flaming, but considering that half of them were best friends with the staff I don't it would of done any good. The moment I went too far was when I made the fake messages, I thought it was funny from a certain perspective, u really should have that capability removed. Now seeing that everyone is afraid that I may do that to them, there is no logical reason to do such a thing. I would like to point out though that I was only going to have that comment on until I recieved a slight apology. So u know I mainly was just trying to get the offenders attentions, as most would just ignore a pm. I'm not going to say anything more, I don't think it's even worth the effort. M

Also, it's hard to realize the amount of people that fish for mooneye if they r . . . Too embarassed to post it. (Why would anyone be that way, it's a rare fish I would freak out if caught one!) or just don't have social media.

If you made a comment like mine and got the same reaction, would you of stayed quite and soaked it all in or stood up for yourself and pushed it back to them?

I don't understand why you sent me a message asking me to apologize to you?

I posted a image what I did when I read your statement on this topic.  Does that pic show that I'm flaming you??

It's not my fault everyone on here disagrees with you.  They all probably did the same thing I did.

Like I said before I have nothing against you.

#44 Fishing Urban Ontario

Fishing Urban Ontario

Sunfish

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 10:48 PM

Also everyone, please read the pinned post re:personal attacks if u haven't already. Unless your a friend of the staff, then don't bother cause this is your place to roast others without consequences, right? Just Kidding you friend\staff might just block you too.anyways do always keep in mind what's in that forum cause u don't want to get blocked or possibly removed like me or tick off the wrong person. Such speech and actions truthfully destroys the purpose of this forum and your own daily happiness. Hope you all take this comment to heart and have a fun day.

#45 Fishing Urban Ontario

Fishing Urban Ontario

Sunfish

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 10:49 PM

Yes it does pump I was for me. The point of the MemE was to insult my intelligence, whatever Idc anymore. But that's why I thought I deserved that, also I am fully aware that it just wasn't u. But your comment was the worst, if I'm being honest. U too need to follow these tips not just me.

#46 Fishing Urban Ontario

Fishing Urban Ontario

Sunfish

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 10:50 PM

Sorry everyone once again.

#47 Fishing Urban Ontario

Fishing Urban Ontario

Sunfish

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 10:53 PM

Whatever, let's just talk about fishing, can we move on? I mean really, can we? Did I do the unforgivable sin? If u don't want me around, even though I want to get along now. It's your forum, it's up to u wether I stay or go. I would prefer to stay of course.

#48 troutddicted

troutddicted

Bouts with trouts

• Moderators
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 12:21 AM

Have recieved more negative reports about you thanmost previous negative, banned members. Abide by the the rules. Strike 1.5 out of two. For the record, we don't pick favourites. We are are responsible for our decisions and how we portray ourselves on forums which have rules to be followed. I personally don't care what people have said to/about you, you have created more problems than good. Frankly I don't think you are the young youtuber you portray you are. Troll one more time and you're banned. Anything else send me a PM.

#49 topwatertuzi

topwatertuzi

Earthworm

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 02:40 PM

asian carp with husky jerk 11 was on fire at ganaraska last weekend