• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MuskieBait

MuskieBait

Perch

• Active Members
  • 567 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 08:29 PM

Dear fellow anglers, if you can spare a dime, please check this out and donate to a good cause. We're trying to help David raise money for Camp Trillium so that sick children can have the chance to enjoy the great outdoors with their family, perhaps even learning to fish in the process.

This is a cause that is close to my heart as a teacher and as someone who has worked in a children's hospital and on cancer related research in the past.

All proceeds go directly to Camp Trillium.

https://donate.campt...ium.com/fishing

#2 MuskieBait

MuskieBait

Perch

• Active Members
  • 567 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 06:29 PM

Hi guys, we're still $700 away from our goal of raising $1500 for Camp Trillium. It is not a huge figure that cannot be achieved! Please donate generously and give sick children a chance to learn to fish!

#3 FrequentFlyer

FrequentFlyer

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,640 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 01:02 AM

Did something like this last year, only I managed to get a large donation of rods and reels to a camp in minden to replace the broken gear the kids were using

#4 finnigan

finnigan

Sunfish

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:05 PM

^this.

I have a spare tackle box and could prob find some lures rods and odds and ends if they'd be any help.

#5 Fry Flier

Fry Flier

Earthworm

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 April 2020 - 08:33 PM

Just saw this Muskie Bait  and I am in area not far from Camp Trillium. If I can help I am more than able and willing. I have the needed equipment to produce some of the spinner and other baits to get some of your fishers started. Let me know if i can help.

#6 DocJMB

DocJMB

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 03:25 PM

Have a bunch of rods/reels/tackle boxes that I would be glad to donate - all in great shape.

Sure have accumulated a lot of stuff over some 5 decades of fishing!

...John