1 reply to this topic

#1 Yukondogloshua

Yukondogloshua

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 10:26 PM

Hey all,
I'm fairly new to trout fishing, and I have no real spots to fish other than some woodland ponds. So I'm itching to find some new spots to fish, I use mainly spinning tackle, but I do throw some flies on my spinner with a bobber (actually works really well) so I'll take any suggestions that are offered, FYI I've heard that mill pond in uxbridge has brook trout? If anyone can confirm this I'd really appreciate it

#2 IR4J

IR4J

Perch

• Active Members
  • 884 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 04:19 PM

Hey all,
I'm fairly new to trout fishing, and I have no real spots to fish other than some woodland ponds. So I'm itching to find some new spots to fish, I use mainly spinning tackle, but I do throw some flies on my spinner with a bobber (actually works really well) so I'll take any suggestions that are offered, FYI I've heard that mill pond in uxbridge has brook trout? If anyone can confirm this I'd really appreciate it

Mill/elgin pond in uxbridge is stocked with brook trout every year for huck fin day (trout opener).

The pond gets tougher to fish as the year goes on but there are some decent fish to be caught through the season.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trout