• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 FishGuy3754

FishGuy3754

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 03:32 PM

I didn't realize this was even possible. apparently you can get voltage tuned lures to attract more fish. or add things to existing lures. I might grab some of these to check out but definitely would be cool to see if they work as good as they say. Not sure how they fit into the rules though lol.

Fishing for the rest of us

Lure Charge - Voltage Tuned Lures

https://www.youtube....h?v=iDQOyFa5BaM

#2 Tubetrax

Tubetrax

Sunfish

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:19 PM

It's been a few months now.
Has the voltage tuned lure caught anything other than you yet ?

Sounds like one of those secret lures you keep in your tackle box cause they never work.

I hope you only bought one, rather than grabbing some ?

(No offence intended)
Most of those commercials & shows
They catch a bunch of fish & put them in a very large live pen or pond till its filming time.

With a pile of fish caged, fenced in or transferred to a small pond they are bound to catch hungry fish on cam !

Then they pull them out with a net & hook the lure they want to promote in the fishes lips,
Put them back in the water & film the fight & catch with the lure hanging out of the fishes mouth

WOW !
Look at all the fish that lure caught. I seen the video, it was insane !

Magic lures only catch fishermen !
Tight Lines
Dan

#3 BRMZ

BRMZ

Sunfish

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:57 PM

this lures always sounded fishy to me... I know the joke is lame but could not keep it

#4 FishGuy3754

FishGuy3754

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 01:40 PM

I have not yet been able to grab one myself, but I saw they have tuners you can use for ice fishing so may pick up one to see how well it works.

#5 Chrome Bullets

Chrome Bullets

Sunfish

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 12:33 AM

I have these and the little electrode line release.

I have tried them several times while out trolling. Still yet to even get a bite. I only bought 3 and it was not worth it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: voltage, lures, attracting, fish, lure charge