• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Masterbaiter93

Masterbaiter93

Earthworm

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 06:34 PM

Hey guys I’m Josh I’m 26 and I’m from oakville. I mostly fish for steelhead and browns. Just looking for guys in the area to share some drifts with. Feel free to say what’s up.

Attached Images

• BA862F9C-739E-4397-9AE8-BEE1A06A25E1.jpeg

#2 Chrome Bullets

Chrome Bullets

Sunfish

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 02:05 AM

Hey Josh, Do you kayak fish by any chance? I start Kayaking Lake Ontario in your area come spring time. Safety in numbers. It's always nice to have more people out there. Getting them out in deep water on a small craft will amaze you.

#3 Masterbaiter93

Masterbaiter93

Earthworm

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 06:12 PM

Unfortunately I do not as of yet I’ve just stuck to wading the rivers or used a little boat or canoe in the lower stretches of some rivers which I love but I’ve always wanted to invest in a solid kayak and try it but like you said safety in numbers and I don’t know guys personally who fish from a kayak in the Great Lakes I’ve always just looked out with envy as you boys head out into the deeper water plus I don’t have any experience fishing Lake Ontario by myself so attempting to learn alone seemed intimidating and reckless. But I know it’s something I would like to get into eventually!! But fornow I’ll have to stick to shorelines until I purchase the gear I need but stay safe this spring!!

#4 Chrome Bullets

Chrome Bullets

Sunfish

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 04:01 AM

If you ever decide to get into it let me know. I'll take you out and familiarize yourself with the area and let ya build some confidence. I'm usually out there every weekend come the end of spring /beginning of summer. If you get even just 1 fish out there from a small craft..... Guaranteed you will be hooked for life.

#5 TI Redux

TI Redux

Sunfish

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 06:32 PM

Chrome has posted lots of awesome kayak catching , not fishing, On this forum.
In fact . Like Nado at times.
They're both nuts.
But, nice fish hauled in.

#6 Chrome Bullets

Chrome Bullets

Sunfish

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 02:32 AM

I've been slacking on the chrome crushing vids. Takes so dam long to edit. Trying to sync the two vids together using the PIP is a pain in the butt. Part time fisherman, full time cameraman out there and still need a good drone pilot to tag along.

Thanks for the inspirational speech TI lol. Needed that motivation to get my lazy ass up and make a vid. :mrgreen: