Photo

Islander Steelheader IS Float Reel for SALE! LIKE NEW!!

float fishing centrepin reel steelhead islander kingpin fishing smooth

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 darrel327

darrel327

Earthworm

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:26 PM

I have for sale a practically brand new clear in colour Islander Steelheader float fishing reel for sale. I have used it less than a handful of times, 3 times max. It will come with everything I received when purchased including the warranty card and pouch. The reel is already spooled with orange backing and suffix line so you save on that process as well. Asking $360. Price is pretty firm but offer up! Serious enquiries only. Pictures can be sent if requested.

Thanks,

Darrel

#2 coldfeet

coldfeet

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:59 PM

What bearings are in it?

#3 ChaseChrome

ChaseChrome

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,448 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:20 PM

What bearings are in it?

thought you were in the market for a fly reel???

#4 riverhugger

riverhugger

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:02 PM

What bearings are in it?

I laughed so hard when I read this. CC is patrolling, don't be flipping to the CP now.

Also free bump.

#5 greg.o

greg.o

Earthworm

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:19 AM

I have for sale a practically brand new clear in colour Islander Steelheader float fishing reel for sale. I have used it less than a handful of times, 3 times max. It will come with everything I received when purchased including the warranty card and pouch. The reel is already spooled with orange backing and suffix line so you save on that process as well. Asking $360. Price is pretty firm but offer up! Serious enquiries only. Pictures can be sent if requested.

Thanks,

Darrel

hi do you still have the islander reel, if so where are you located?

#6 coldfeet

coldfeet

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:02 PM

Always on the lookout for a bargain laddie, a buddy of mine might try the pin. Yes I am in the market for a reel used to store fly line, unfortunately the overtime job dried up so back to pinching pennies. Got any used for sale? or loan or consignment?

#7 ChasinTails

ChasinTails

Largemouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:08 PM

Why are my comments being deleted everywhere? Anyways I asked if you still have it and where a few u at

#8 coldfeet

coldfeet

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:20 PM

Always on the lookout for a bargain laddie, a buddy of mine might try the pin. Yes I am in the market for a reel used to store fly line, unfortunately the overtime job dried up so back to pinching pennies. Got any used for sale? or loan or consignment?

bump

#9 steelhead101

steelhead101

Sunfish

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:09 PM

you can buy a brand now one for the same price... 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: float fishing, centrepin, reel, steelhead, islander, kingpin, fishing, smooth