Recent Posts

- - - - -

Eye on The River

Got the chance to stop on the side of the road and examine a trib today, to get a much overdue glance at the water. Around this time of year, it is commonplace for me and I'm sure many anglers to take a walk and observe spawning fish in closed sections to get a feel for how far up they've come and whether they're spawning yet. After a long winter, it can be a lot of fun, especially when scoping out new territory, on a warm and sunny March day.

Today's territory was nothing new but I really appreciated the 5 or so minutes on this beautiful day.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Choco milk.

0 Comments

Recent Topics

anybody home?

General Fishing Discussion 18 Mar 2024
Has this forum now gone defunct? No posts since dec 2023.
Full topic ›

Okuma Connoisseur Spinning rod

Buy/Sell/Trade 27 Jan 2024
    Okuma Connoisseur , 11 feet in length, 2 piece, 4-10 lb. line test,  good float rod and spinning rod. Cork handles and graphite reel seat.  
Full topic ›

Shimano Compre

Green telescopic casting rod.  8foot3inch in length,  10-20 lbs. line rating.  Cork as well as EVA handles.  Great condition never switched hands even.  Asking for a generous 120 dollars.  May lower the price on the spot.
Full topic ›

Okuma Cellilo Spinning Rod

Mint condition 30 lbs. line rating and 9 feet long.  Two piece brown color and has cork handles.  Excellent trout or salmon rod. 100 Dollars.
Full topic ›

River cleanup Credit view

General Fishing Discussion 17 Dec 2023
Hey everyone, on December 23rd, Saturday @ 11am. I'm gathering some people to do a cleanup near the cement bridge on credit view (Coordinates (43°38'32.3"N 79°46'14.3"W)) In the attached picture is where we'll be parking on the shoulders. I'll be providing trash bags, gloves, hot chocolate, and T...
Full topic ›