Photo

New members, Introduce yourselves here! Welcome Wagon Gifts!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
324 replies to this topic

#321 410001661

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 02:08 PM

Hi John, welcome to the forum!

That's great to see you getting the kids involved in the outdoors at an early age. It would be great to see more parents doing it these days!

I have to ask, how did you come up with that username? :D

Our legal system gave my that UN when I was on an extended vacation in Club Kingston :D

......Ok seriously now. I have never been to jail - YET! When I worked for GE we had this identification number that we used for everything - to the point where people would ask for your SSO number before your name. It was just easy to keep using the UN after I left the company 9 yrs later. Plus it is easy to spell B)

I am curious why most people do not have their kiddies out more - even the active people we know stopped camping canoeing after kids. We took our first born car camping to Killbear when she was 3 months old and have not stopped. I also have a dad/kids weekend I plan every year after labour day weekend - I get buddies together and their kids and go camping. It is WAY easier when they have other kids to keep them occupied!!

Looks like a great board. Keep up the good work!

#322 Porter86

Porter86

Perch

• Active Members
  • 701 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 02:01 AM

Hi, my names Matthew Porter. I'm 22 years old, i like in oakville. Its been a while since I've been fishing, last time was about 3 years ago. I use to go a lot when I was younger with my grandpa before he passed away. I'm just getting back into it. He used to live in Fort Erie, there was a man made coral near his place we'd go fishing at, mainly sunfish n some bass. We'd go down to lake Erie as well to fish. I'm looking forward to getting back into, I've missed it. I found OFF through Google.

I like racing, hockey, football, fishing, playing xbox, paint balling, i like all the csi shows n law & orders. I look forward to getting involved in fishing again when my knee heals, and being able to come here for advice and help. I was a bouncer P-T and i got jumped one night while working, i just had surgery on my knee tues. So its a waiting game through rehab for me.

Matthew Porter

#323 Bassnbows

Bassnbows

Earthworm

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 09:36 PM

How's it going? My name is Ron I'm from Miss. My wife and i virtually fish for everything ranging from Bows in the spring/fall to Big BASS, muskies in the summer, to jumbos in the winter. Nice looking site you have. Was just browsing and stumbled upon it. Hope to talk soon. Good fishin.

#324 openfire

openfire

Administrator

• Active Members
  • 2,163 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 01:11 PM

Welcome to the forum Bassnbows and Porter86!

#325 Porter86

Porter86

Perch

• Active Members
  • 701 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 09:40 PM

Thanks, I look forward to getting really involved and being able to use the forums to most of my capability, and help everyone else out to most of my capability.