6 replies to this topic

#1 BvilleFISH3

BvilleFISH3

Earthworm

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 09:44 AM

Hey everyone!
I am new to this site... I have read a few of the posts and they all are awesome!
I was impressed with some of the catches that some people have posted as well! Great stuff!
I was also wondering if anyone had some tips/tricks for stream fishing?
Thanks!

#2 Bvillefish2

Bvillefish2

Sunfish

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 12:24 PM

Ya don't fish creeks. At least not with me.... :shock:
HAHA j/k buddy, Welcome to the site BIG "E". Ya man get some info on creek fishing!
Too start off, head more up north of taunton to fish for some bigger fish. Live bait always seems to work better in my opinion but alot of ppl on here have hits with GULP!!!
Marc

#3 openfire

openfire

Administrator

• Active Members
  • 2,163 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:07 AM

Ya don't fish creeks. At least not with me.... :)
HAHA j/k buddy, Welcome to the site BIG "E". Ya man get some info on creek fishing!
Too start off, head more up north of taunton to fish for some bigger fish. Live bait always seems to work better in my opinion but alot of ppl on here have hits with GULP!!!
Marc

Check the regulations before you take that advice.

#4 Bvillefish2

Bvillefish2

Sunfish

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 02:20 PM

Ya don't fish creeks. At least not with me.... :wink:
Marc

Check the regulations before you take that advice.

Good eye! lol I should have said,.... Wait till the 26th when it's legal to fish north of the CN tracks and then hit up tho's spots. lol
Thanks Openfire

Marc

#5 idesign

idesign

Perch

• Active Members
  • 587 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 06:58 PM

Hey everyone!
I am new to this site... I have read a few of the posts and they all are awesome!
I was impressed with some of the catches that some people have posted as well! Great stuff!
I was also wondering if anyone had some tips/tricks for stream fishing?
Thanks!

post your pic when u catch1

#6 ght

ght

Sunfish

• Active Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 04:13 PM

good luck and welcome to OFF.

#7 longsilver

longsilver

Sunfish

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 06:11 PM

Hahha, another one, I'm thinking I should go back and change my name to Bvillefish007 or something.

Welcome to the site. I was down at bowmanville creek today where it crosses under longworth (not fishing but taking the dog for a walk) and in a period of about 10 minutes I counted four bows passing through this small choke point. Once the season starts this far up (26th) I think I'll try and work my way north from there, anyone cares to join me they're welcome to.

Btw '3' what's your name? I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't know at least one of you guys?