• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 David Kearney

David Kearney

Perch

• Active Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 08:01 PM

Well, lets call that 10 skunks in a row. I went out to the mouth of the Humber today with Tangledline, spent several hours there from morning till afternoon and came away with nothin. We marched our way to Ontario place for the end of the day, and got nothing there as well. I simply don`t know what I am doing wrong...luck just does not seem to be sitting in my pocket yet this year, maybe she`s lost! I can`t wait to make my first real report of the year instead of this nonsenseical blabber.

#2 diggyj

diggyj

Rice Lake Master

• Active Members
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 08:14 PM

I can't believe that. You would think that sooner or later you would land one. A buddy of mine was out at Humber today and he managed to land one. It was just under 33". I really don't know what to say. Luck and timing seem to be on the fishes side. You have a few more days left to break that zero average.....LMAO

Tomorrow looks loike a good day. I would try and get out if you get the chance. I am hoping I can get out, but have to much stuff to take care of, so I highly doubt it, but you just never know. Maybe I won't go to bed and get everything done now....LOL

Maybe that is foreshadowing for what lies ahead for you come the rest of the season: panfish, bass, walleye, pike, musky. You just never know. You might have a monster year come summertime.

Best of luck. Cheers.

Dirk..

#3 ec1

ec1

Perch

• Active Members
  • 627 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 02:24 AM

It's alright David, I was skunked again today. I've wasted too much gas this year, going for nothing ;)

#4 MikeyMikey

MikeyMikey

Largemouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 02:58 AM

Well well well David.
I guess we should wait for your summer time bass reports from the island ;)

#5 frozenfire

frozenfire

• Active Members
  • 1,869 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 07:29 PM

no worries david...i'm in the same situation.
things will pick up.