• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Gord the cycler

Gord the cycler

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:11 PM

Hello all! I am new to the boards but I have been fishing since before I could walk. I am new to fishing in and around Oshawa and my ability to travel is very limited. I am just looking for awesome locations to catch almost anything from bass to trout. I am not really interested in the bigger fish unless it is creek fishing. Anywho, anything is better then nothing for me. Thanks. Gord

#2 Guest_blair_*

Guest_blair_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2011 - 12:41 AM

#3 Gord the cycler

Gord the cycler

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:48 AM

From that list, I only actually have access to Lynde, and that is only if you are thinking of the one in South West Whitby. I only have my bike to get everywhere, thus making Belleville out of the question. Mind you, I thank you very much just for Lynde, since it is a very nice and calm area to begin with. I have family up in the Kawarthas, and Scugog is not too far by bike.

#4 langillb

langillb

Earthworm

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 05:18 PM

Brock Street in whitby just across from the harbour, tons of catfish and carp. I've gotten soem perch there too, and have heard of others catching pike.

Good Luck

#5 Gord the cycler

Gord the cycler

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:18 PM

Do you mean on the west side of the harbour, east of the hospital near the yacht club? I have tried at the bottle of Intrepid Park (Oshawa/Whitby boarder at the lake). I saw a few cat fish down there, but nothing was biting at all.