• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 staffman

staffman

Smallmouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 10:47 AM

In the past it didn't take too long to enter a thread , but now it's taking a long time to load a thread. I'm not having difficulties on any other boards so I know the problem is in this forums server.

#2 LogJam

LogJam

Sunfish

• Active Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 11:07 AM

In the p it didn't take too long to enter a thread , but now it's taking a long time to load a thread. I'm not having difficulties on any other boards so I know the problem is in this forums server.

i too noticed the same thing, this site is being lagged by something or someone.. it takes me a good 30 seconds to even see anything after i click. i thought it was my comp. maybe getting a "cold"..lol
now its not doing anything....

#3 efka

efka

• Active Members
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 02:32 PM

Sometimes getting the same problems. My guess could be the servers that host the board's software.

#4 ex0or

ex0or

Sunfish

• Active Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 03:07 PM

i think its server or ddosser attacker someone attacking the site i got high speed internet but it taking so long to load :(

#5 NADO

NADO

Unaccomplished Steelheader

• Moderators
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 04:00 PM

This is the only site that I have had this problem with, did anyone try to contact the server?

#6 Guest_RiverNinja_*

Guest_RiverNinja_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2011 - 04:02 PM

Sometimes getting the same problems. My guess could be the servers that host the board's software.

Efka,

it is brutally slow.. and I am on a 100mb dedicated fiber trunk
I am contantly seeing SQL DB errors.. I imagine your host and/or service provider is performing upgrades?

You should speak with them about getting some sort of compensation for the latency issues. :mrgreen:

Rn