1 reply to this topic

#1 alexnola

alexnola

Earthworm

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:57 PM

Hey ya'll,
I live in New Orleans and mostly fish for red-drum and speckled trout, but every year my Dad, brother and I make a trip up north for bass. This year we're trying Kennebec Lake, just north of Lake Ontario.
I really know nothing of the area, but would appreciate any tips or techniques that tend to be effective in the southern Ontario region. We'll be renting a boat and on the lake for a week, so plenty of chances to find some hot spots-- but if anyone can get us started with some advice, or share experience on the lake, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks,
Alex in NOLA

#2 Doctrt

Doctrt

Earthworm

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 February 2021 - 01:52 AM

Sucks flying blind I know but I hope you got some help. Now it’s your turn, granted several years later.pleassssssse!!! I’m heading up with my two girls and two nephews. They like bass fishing and pike fishing. I’m hoping they’ll be cooperative. I tend to challenge myself a bit and I’ll try rigging for lakes. How did you make out . I have dipsys and tons of spoons, but you know how it is, local knowledge is key. Guess what, your my local. But seriously any advice for location, depth, dipsys? Rigger? Jigging for the Lakers. I should be fine for bass/pike. If you didn’t, anything you got is more than I do😎. I really appreciate it. One little gem can change the weekend.