good fishing lakes

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ....

Earthworm

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:10 PM

hey guys im am going to do a fishing trip with some friends and was wondering if u guys could tell me any fishing lakes you have had success in i am going for 4 days 3 nights and need to catch some fish

thanks please replie

#2 Spinninreel

Spinninreel

Piscicapturist

• Active Members
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:33 PM

When are you going, what kind of fishing do you want to do, will you have your own boat or do you plan to rent?

#3 ....

Earthworm

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:38 PM

When are you going, what kind of fishing do you want to do, will you have your own boat or do you plan to rent?

late may probably on the may 2.4 weekend it does not matter which type of fishing as i am pretty new to fishing am am just looking to catch some good fish e.g largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, walleye, northern pike, and i would love to catch some trout and yes most likely to rent a boat

#4 Dave Bailey

Dave Bailey

Sunfish

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:27 PM

^^ Yeah, what he said, a little more info will get you more info. But a quick answer would be Lakes Simcoe and Couchiching. They are close, they have places to rent boats, places to buy bait, places to get tackle, and they are both very good fisheries for a wide variety of species. They are also surrounded by places where you can get a meal at the end of the day, or a breakfast before you set out.