• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Dugger

Dugger

Perch

• Active Members
  • 865 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:14 PM

blah go have fun with your little butterfly net catch and release meanwhile on our waterways actual crimes against the fisheries are happening hourly, over limits, OSS fish kept, OSS fish targeted, fishing in sanctuaries.... and no one is doing a thing about it, where the heck do all our license monies go? The usual story of 4 CO's to cover territory the size of Europe. Wake up ya friggin politicians and civil servants, our fisheries need help!!!!!!!

#22 FishingNoob

FishingNoob

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:00 PM

blah go have fun with your little butterfly net catch and release meanwhile on our waterways actual crimes against the fisheries are happening hourly, over limits, OSS fish kept, OSS fish targeted, fishing in sanctuaries.... and no one is doing a thing about it, where the heck do all our license monies go? The usual story of 4 CO's to cover territory the size of Europe. Wake up ya friggin politicians and civil servants, our fisheries need help!!!!!!!

AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!

#23 Mhzer0Fishing

Mhzer0Fishing

Earthworm

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:22 PM

I myself plan on trying a bullhead this year. I hear they are actually quite good.

#24 georgianbaydrifter

georgianbaydrifter

Smallmouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:16 PM

yup catfish are good to eat and can also be very aggressive at times particulrily channel cats