• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#81 NADO

NADO

Unaccomplished Steelheader

• Moderators
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:17 AM

Humm, maybe if you won a tourney with their stuff they would sponser you.....or me....... :o

lol ya and then you would save a ton of money as you wouldnt have to pay for your gear anymore.

#82 Dugger

Dugger

Perch

• Active Members
  • 865 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:20 AM

lol the "One Spotted Green Frugler Frog" is on the Threatened Species list for Ontario. I saw a Hinterland's Who's Who episode back in the day that stated.... "The One Spotted Green Frugler Frog is a solitary creature that can often be found sitting amongst Dollarama detritus where it waits patiently for a friendly Frugler to come along and take it home.... for more information on the One Spotted Frugler Frog, write 55 Sparks Street, Ottawa"

:blink:

will ya now go catch a bass with it and show us a pic! awesome!

#83 FishingNoob

FishingNoob

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:44 AM

They have 2 color frogs this naked green one and a orange one. This thing has red eyes, what wit tat?..........lol. And only one spot....lol. Now I can't even find my cd marker to make more spots :blink: . What about that lazer fish? You think it's gonna work? Or burn the fish's retina and totally miss it?.........lol. :shock:

I'don't know about that the lazer fish but I'd bet my socks that the one spotted frog will work!

#84 Dugger

Dugger

Perch

• Active Members
  • 865 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:47 AM

I'don't know about that the lazer fish but I'd bet my socks that the one spotted frog will work!

... are they the same socks Salmo wore to measure his Crappie last month??? Peeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwww!!!! :blink:

#85 FishingNoob

FishingNoob

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:43 AM

... are they the same socks Salmo wore to measure his Crappie last month??? Peeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwww!!!! :blink:

LOLZ

#86 Dugger

Dugger

Perch

• Active Members
  • 865 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:48 AM

.... I am Dollarama hopping today!

yay me? :blink:

#87 FishingNoob

FishingNoob

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:57 AM

.... I am Dollarama hopping today!

yay me? :blink:

Yay You!

#88 grubman

grubman

Largemouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,529 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:00 PM

lol the "One Spotted Green Frugler Frog" is on the Threatened Species list for Ontario. I saw a Hinterland's Who's Who episode back in the day that stated.... "The One Spotted Green Frugler Frog is a solitary creature that can often be found sitting amongst Dollarama detritus where it waits patiently for a friendly Frugler to come along and take it home.... for for information on the One Spotted Frugler Frog, write 55 Sparks Street, Ottawa"

:blink:

will ya now go catch a bass with it and show us a pic! awesome!

LMAO One Spotted Green Frugler Frog......lol. I forgot all about the Hinterland commercials, classic. Nice one :D

#89 spartacus72

spartacus72

Earthworm

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:46 PM

I've looked up several dollaramas this week and none of them had fishing gear...did I miss the boat or can someone point me to one that has the stuff?

#90 Dugger

Dugger

Perch

• Active Members
  • 865 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 02:05 PM

I've looked up several dollaramas this week and none of them had fishing gear...did I miss the boat or can someone point me to one that has the stuff?

Spartacus .... often the fishing tackle at Dollarama is in the oddest places and often in two separate aisles in the same store! You have to troll all the aisles.... check your sword at the front door, mister :D

#91 FishingNoob

FishingNoob

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:24 PM

I think you mist the boat... I remember some one saying that they put their stock away for the winter.

#92 RUSTY420

RUSTY420

Perch

• Active Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:33 PM

Just picked up a couple poppers a crank bait and a soft minnow jig. Just over 4 dollars. Sweet

#93 FishingNoob

FishingNoob

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:41 PM

Just picked up a couple poppers a crank bait and a soft minnow jig. Just over 4 dollars. Sweet

Sounds like a sweet deal!

#94 grubman

grubman

Largemouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,529 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 04:12 PM

Noob is right, another post said this is the last week with the fishing gear. They remove them but will bring them back next spring. You might find the odd store, like I did, that left some stuff on the shelf, but there wasn't much there just those slurpies.

I was out last night with Anger_Brazil for salmon. Plenty jumping but no takers of my $rama spoons or the lure that has a lazer in it. Also tried a Rapala j13 blue/chrome.

#95 FishingNoob

FishingNoob

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 04:14 PM

Noob is right, another post said this is the last week with the fishing gear. They remove them but will bring them back next spring. You might find the odd store, like I did, that left some stuff on the shelf, but there wasn't much there just those slurpies.

I was out last night with Anger_Brazil for salmon. Plenty jumping but no takers of my $rama spoons or the lure that has a lazer in it. Also tried a Rapala j13 blue/chrome.

Maybe the lazer lure made them all blind?? :D

#96 grubman

grubman

Largemouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,529 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 04:48 PM

I never thought of that. Dam no wonder I got skunked. The salmon chased it down, got blinded and swam into the pier.........lol. I was wondering what that thumping noise was...........lol. :blink:

#97 Dugger

Dugger

Perch

• Active Members
  • 865 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 05:42 PM

wait, what? a laser???

smells "high brow" for Dallarama

#98 grubman

grubman

Largemouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,529 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 06:12 PM

It's a jighead with a built in lazer that only comes on when wet. It came with 2 plastic double curly tail fish bodies. The lazer lights up the body and blinds the fish..........lol.

#99 FishingNoob

FishingNoob

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 08:37 PM

It's a jighead with a built in lazer that only comes on when wet. It came with 2 plastic double curly tail fish bodies. The lazer lights up the body and blinds the fish..........lol.

:lol: :D

#100 salmotrutta

salmotrutta

Largemouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:38 PM

wait, what? a laser???

smells "high brow" for Dallarama

Hahaha if they can get some of their spoons to light up, might just be a winning lure for night pier fishing