Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:02 PM

:smile:

#3 riverhugger

riverhugger

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:14 PM

Video wouldn't load for me but I can just see hordes of guys with 3 oz weights and grappling hooks drooling behind their screens.

:mrgreen:

#4 NADO

NADO

Unaccomplished Steelheader

• Moderators
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:27 PM

there must be a better way, i thought that they might net 10 - 20 at a time. First salmon was July 27 wow that's early.

I dont know why but when they net them on the geen to put them in the truck and take them up river they also insist on netting one at a time. Must be better for the fish.

Video wouldn't load for me but I can just see hordes of guys with 3 oz weights and grappling hooks drooling behind their screens.

:mrgreen:

lol not a good place to poach. People there volunteering every day will make sure anyone not following regs will be sure to get a hefty fine.

BTW:

If anyone is interested in volunteering there shoot me a PM and I can send you some info.

#5 Giuga10

Giuga10

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:21 PM

I dont know why but when they net them on the geen to put them in the truck and take them up river they also insist on netting one at a time. Must be better for the fish.

lol not a good place to poach. People there volunteering every day will make sure anyone not following regs will be sure to get a hefty fine.

BTW:

If anyone is interested in volunteering there shoot me a PM and I can send you some info.

Sadly I live an hour away and I cant drive but I really hope this is a big success and I will be supporting you guys all the way through this event.

Good luck,
Nick

#6 Rainbow

Rainbow

Smallmouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:45 PM

A large number of those salmon seen in the video are probably screwed :cry: