Down like brother James Brown!!!

CC

#22 riverhugger

riverhugger

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 10:25 PM

I am going to tentatively say I am in (although I am much more on the n00b scale then *elite* when it comes to river type stuff).

I will be able to drive some people from the Burlington area if anyone's coming from here. Hopefully by then I'll be able to fish a river without causing total and utter chaos.

XD

EDIT: It'll be fun to be able to put faces to people on this board as well.

#23 Guest_Blair_*

Guest_Blair_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2012 - 10:30 PM

Down like brother James Brown!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcpnJMZAAQg

CC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ia904HNyGM

#24 FISHCHRIS

FISHCHRIS

Smallmouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 997 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 10:40 PM

hey if i am able to be off from work for that day or couple of days,i would be interested heading to the saugeen,never been but i have seen some good stuff on the forum about that river.

#25 ChaseChrome

ChaseChrome

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,448 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:29 PM

I am going to tentatively say I am in (although I am much more on the n00b scale then *elite* when it comes to river type stuff).

I will be able to drive some people from the Burlington area if anyone's coming from here. Hopefully by then I'll be able to fish a river without causing total and utter chaos.

XD

EDIT: It'll be fun to be able to put faces to people on this board as well.

Heya brother Felix, don't think I used the term "elite" rather "one and all"
All are welcome to learn, share, and mentor...
Your offer to drive is gracious..and as for faces...well...I see you are furry, and I am cranky...Posted Image

#26 ChaseChrome

ChaseChrome

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,448 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:30 PM

D*MN PREDICTABLE BLAIR!!!

I knew you would take the bait...Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Wish you were chrome...I'd be limiting out all day long...

CC

#27 Guest_Blair_*

Guest_Blair_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:41 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#28 ALN

ALN

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:45 AM

Lolll at that beer photo !! And I'm in :) for sure, and I hope everyone else can make it and just have a good time :)

#29 DEVIN

DEVIN

Sunfish

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:18 AM

Brother TRINI'S bringing the killa peppas mon!!!!!!!!
I'm down for sure...

CC

I got them scorpion peppers from trini if your intrested :D

#30 Raptizzle

Raptizzle

Sunfish

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:21 AM

I'm in for sure ill mark it down on my schedule just in case, nice thing saugeen isn't far away from Owen sound, what part of saugeen are y'all gonna fish any idea? Upper lower? Either way I'm in

#31 grubman

grubman

Largemouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,529 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:22 AM

It's still so early.

CC how about doing a list of who's going and with what gear(spinning/float/fly) I'm no noob but have not done well on rivers so still learning. I'd love to meet up with fly guys if there are any, if not I'll be spinning. Thanks bro for setting it up.

#32 TRINIBOY

TRINIBOY

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:29 AM

I got them scorpion peppers from trini if your intrested :D

Grind thoses babies up and lets heat these boys up W.I. style. It's going to be cool so bring the heat.

#33 Brian

Brian

Perch

• Active Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:45 AM

Grind thoses babies up and lets heat these boys up W.I. style. It's going to be cool so bring the heat.

7 pot in meh pocket...lol

#34 ChaseChrome

ChaseChrome

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,448 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:08 AM

I'm in for sure ill mark it down on my schedule just in case, nice thing saugeen isn't far away from Owen sound, what part of saugeen are y'all gonna fish any idea? Upper lower? Either way I'm in

Heya Rap:

If you're in Owen Sound I can count on you to mentor some of the guys who've not fished that system and help locate productive runs...Posted Image
We were thinking about starting at the cemetery run...as a suggestion, but welcome other ideas also. Of course much depends on numbers.

CC

#35 RUSTY420

RUSTY420

Perch

• Active Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:14 AM

I am in for whatever day. this sounds amazing. And I am a complete noob to salmon fishing but can't wait to learn from u guys

#36 fish.hunt.love.repeat

fish.hunt.love.repeat

Sunfish

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:54 AM

I'll be there. "Diversity" & "Inclusion" and all. :wink:

#37 NOTTA STEELER

NOTTA STEELER

Sunfish

• Active Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:21 AM

Count on me as an absolute ... YES , I'm in .
My fishing buddy Ray will be coming too and he has graciously offered a couple of float reels for anyone to try and or learn on , we'll bring extra rods as well to complete the set up .

He also collects... Float reels - Centrepins .. he is selling 2 reels .. they are no name reels that are equivalent to a Raven Vectra SST - 3 and are brand new , silverish in colour .
The reel I use is a combination between this no name reel and a Raven SST - 3 , since they both fit exactly together and are simular looking .
He also has a Okuma 15 foot float rod for sale as well . PM me as to know what prices are and keep this thread clear , thanks.

Floatdown thanks for making the official invitation and we need to focus on the day or days at hand and set everything else aside . Enjoy the time together .
Showing my age here .... CC you know this one ? With a remix .

I'ts so good to have this time together ... just to have a laugh or see Dozer in a thong .... seems we just get started .... and before you know it .... comes the time , we have to say , so long !! ( C. B.) ( remix )

#38 ChaseChrome

ChaseChrome

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,448 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:06 PM

Count on me as an absolute ... YES , I'm in .
My fishing buddy Ray will be coming too and he has graciously offered a couple of float reels for anyone to try and or learn on , we'll bring extra rods as well to complete the set up .

He also collects... Float reels - Centrepins .. he is selling 2 reels .. they are no name reels that are equivalent to a Raven Vectra SST - 3 and are brand new , silverish in colour .
The reel I use is a combination between this no name reel and a Raven SST - 3 , since they both fit exactly together and are simular looking .
He also has a Okuma 15 foot float rod for sale as well . PM me as to know what prices are and keep this thread clear , thanks.

Floatdown thanks for making the official invitation and we need to focus on the day or days at hand and set everything else aside . Enjoy the time together .
Showing my age here .... CC you know this one ? With a remix .

I'ts so good to have this time together ... just to have a laugh or see Dozer in a thong .... seems we just get started .... and before you know it .... comes the time , we have to say , so long !! ( C. B.) ( remix )

Always need to stick the knife in don't you NOTTA Bro...yeah I know it alright...Posted ImagePosted Image

#39 fishing with a fly

fishing with a fly

Smallmouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:04 PM

I'm hoping to make it and I will bring extra fly rods

#40 ChaseChrome

ChaseChrome

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,448 posts