• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 MaxHook

MaxHook

Sunfish

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:11 PM

I just want to say hello to everyone in the community! My name is Brian and I live in the northern part of Toronto. I've been fishing on and off for the past 15 years, almost exclusively on the lakes, rivers and ponds around southern Ontario. A long time ago, as a kid back in Europe, I was enjoying scuba spearfishing ... but those days are over :-D. Right now, I'm teaching my two teenage boys how to fish. With so many pros on this forum, I hope I'll learn a lot and make more friends ...

#2 FishingNoob

FishingNoob

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:55 AM

I just want to say hello to everyone in the community! My name is Brian and I live in the northern part of Toronto. I've been fishing on and off for the past 15 years, almost exclusively on the lakes, rivers and ponds around southern Ontario. A long time ago, as a kid back in Europe, I was enjoying scuba spearfishing ... but those days are over :-D. Right now, I'm teaching my two teenage boys how to fish. With so many pros on this forum, I hope I'll learn a lot and make more friends ...

Hey, welcome to the forums! You'll learn a lot here!

#3 ChaseChrome

ChaseChrome

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,448 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 05:33 PM

Hey Max:

Welcome aboard!! I used to spearfish when I lived in the Bahamas...put all that aside for my chrome addiction...
Great that the boys are getting involved!!
CC

#4 CJR

CJR

#RNS

• Active Members
  • 1,566 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 05:57 PM

Welcome! The forum is a great place to learn. Hope to see some reports and pictures from you in the future. :cool:

#5 JCue

JCue

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:49 PM

Welcome to OFF, you will learn lots of useful things here Im sure and hopefully you can teach us some stuff too. Can't wait to see some more posts, and reports!

#6 Odoyle

Odoyle

Sunfish

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:13 AM

Welcome to the boards man :)

#7 MaxHook

MaxHook

Sunfish

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:28 AM

Thanks everyone for your words of welcome. I will be back with reports and photos .... cheers!

#8 BASS BUSTER !

BASS BUSTER !

Bass! Pike! Muskie!

• Active Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:10 PM

Welcome to OFF! Have a Good Time While You're Here!

Rick