73 replies to this topic

#21 Gillie

Gillie

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:39 PM

The following members are confirmed:

Brian, Madriverfisher, Robbyc, S2kobsessed, Han, Blair, Chinook, Igm, CJR, NADO, Ridx, Fish.Hunt.Love.Repeat, GarfieldTheCat, Raptizzle, Odoyle, Alfiegee, Triniboy, Float_on, ALN, Goodentight, Rusty, SynX

If your name does not appear and you are attending please e-mail me at the address in my signature.

It should be noted that not only has Mike been a great contributor to this and other boards but has come forward to sponsor of our little OFF gathering by donating the following items for our outing!

3 prize packs of 3 sizes hooks valued @ $12-$15, one Raven and one Daiichi

2 prize packs of 3 sizes leader line valued @ $30-$50, one Raven and one Drennan

3 prize packs of 3 kinds Troutbeads valued @ $10-$12

3 prizes of Fishheads Canada fly rods 4wt, 5wt, 6wt valued @ $39.99 per rod

2 selections of steelhead flies valued @ $20 each

That’s about $320 in Fishheads products folks!!

THANKS MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am inviting suggestions about the sort of contests we might like to run for these prizes.

Posted Image

CC

#22 CJR

CJR

#RNS

• Active Members
  • 1,566 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:41 PM

Anyone heading up Wednesday night/Thursday morning?

#23 Raptizzle

Raptizzle

Sunfish

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:18 PM

Rusty420 and i heading up thurs morning

#24 Garfield the Cat

Garfield the Cat

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 480 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:28 PM

i would like the biggest prize to go to the most garbage collected . other then that Im open on the dispersing.

Enjoy guys
Mike

Thanks again mike. For the prize, u should have just sent it to me by mail. Haha

#25 Garfield the Cat

Garfield the Cat

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 480 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:30 PM

Thursday afternoon. Beers?

#26 ChaseChrome

ChaseChrome

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,448 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:32 PM

Thanks again mike. For the prize, u should have just sent it to me by mail. Haha

Posted ImagePosted Image

Let's first see how much garbage you can hump from the river banks bro...Posted ImagePosted Image
CC

#27 ChaseChrome

ChaseChrome

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,448 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:17 PM

The following are members who have indicated they would come but have not confirmed...could you please do so and e-mail me at corprostaff@gmail.com
if you still intend to come out...

Thanks

NOTTA, emirriba, Knuguy, Gillie, DEVIN, grubman, Stubby, Christotheashto

CC

#28 Garfield the Cat

Garfield the Cat

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 480 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:21 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image

Let's first see how much garbage you can hump from the river banks bro...Posted ImagePosted Image
CC

Oh is that a category ??? I got that in the bag...
But I have a funny feeling that the older an wiser is winning first prize. 👈 I hear you have the horse shoe on you.

#29 Rileysowner

Rileysowner

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:31 PM

I must be blind, I still don't see where or when this is happening.

#30 ChaseChrome

ChaseChrome

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,448 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:39 PM

Oh is that a category ??? I got that in the bag...
But I have a funny feeling that the older an wiser is winning first prize. 👈 I hear you have the horse shoe on you.

Baahhhh!!!

I have to recuse myself brother...conflict of interest...I'm the "Mod-Judge" Posted Image

#31 ChaseChrome

ChaseChrome

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,448 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:39 PM

I must be blind, I still don't see where or when this is happening.

e-mail the address in my signature...

#32 redneckchromer

redneckchromer

Perch

• Active Members
  • 723 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:31 PM

Is it this weekend upcoming? Sorry im never saw the original thread. Never fished the main geen before but a few of its tribs,

#33 Fishheads

Fishheads

Float Fishing Superstore

• Active Members
  • 754 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:05 PM

Rusty420 and i heading up thurs morning

I'll be heading up on Thursday Morning for the full day fish. Anyone from the collingwood area that needs a ride is fully welcome to join. Fish from first light till last light.
let me know, figured i should drop off the prizes in person.

fish on
MIKE

#34 RUSTY420

RUSTY420

Perch

• Active Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:11 PM

Look forward to meeting you there

#35 CJR

CJR

#RNS

• Active Members
  • 1,566 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:42 PM

Thanks Openfire! :cool:

#36 GoodenTight

GoodenTight

Steelhead Master

• Active Members
  • 995 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:28 PM

Anyone heading from east side of Toronto ?

#37 Odoyle

Odoyle

Sunfish

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:50 PM

Double post MY BAD !

#38 Odoyle

Odoyle

Sunfish

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:52 PM

Slight change of plans for me n when im leavin ....

Leavin my Area around 9 ish friday morning (Instead of my original plan Leavin Thursday afternoon) Gonna be passing by bass pro mills for there opening which is 10 am i think ....

so by google's mapping its gonna take me 4 hr's to do this :lol: highly doubt it will take 4 hr's but yea lol

https://maps.google....9&via=2&t=m&z=9

This is what google has given me as for directions lol ( I drive a Straight truck for a living :) so that's a joke )

as it stands .... i have one OFF member who asked to drive up with me ... Chinhook (not sure if that's the User name listed in the email CC sent, i notice that his nick name says Chinook 6 of 1 or half a dozen of another ? or a complete separate user ?)

Anywho .... i sent a msg a few days ago and have yet to hear from them ... but i will for sure have @ least 2 Extra spots in the car possibly 3 Anyone wants a ride and doesn't mind a stop at BPM ur more then welcome to join ... like i said i'll be leavin the main and Danforth area in Toronto around 9 am if anyone wants to Drive up in a convoy, msg me to let me kno and, meet us at BPM at 1030 - 11

perfect for the guys who are getting a motel as check in is usually around 3 pm and that will probably be when we will be arriving , get settled in ... get a bite to eat in and maybe get out on the river for a lil action :)

( PS .... to whomever will be driving up with me ) ive got a job to keep you busy during the 3 hr trip .... :) i should be Receiving a fat hen's worth of roe in the next day or 3 and i will have bag's and spider wire and what not to tie up some bags to use on the geen :) and yes i will share some to the producer of the bags :lol:

3 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!

#39 NADO

NADO

Unaccomplished Steelheader

• Moderators
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:34 PM

Interesting weather leading up to this weekends outing. the rain on wed/thurs should definately make for some great fishing over the weekend but the rain on saturday wont be fun. Looks like this is going to be the true test of who the die hard guys are on here! lol

#40 Odoyle

Odoyle

Sunfish

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:45 PM

Interesting weather leading up to this weekends outing. the rain on wed/thurs should definately make for some great fishing over the weekend but the rain on saturday wont be fun. Looks like this is going to be the true test of who the die hard guys are on here! lol

Just Means its gonna be Great Fishing !!!!! :lol:
And Means peoples need to bring Extra clothing and Dress for the weather that we are going to be out in ALL DAY !

NOTHING sucks more then being a Soggy Cold Angler wading in knee high water but might as well be in shorts