• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 deepakssis

deepakssis

Earthworm

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:47 AM

Ontario is really a good place when it comes to fishing especially. If you are a tourist in Ajax Ontario, fishing is a good option for you to catch different types of seafood for your delicious dinner. There are many people gather there especially for having fun in sailing, boating and fishing. Apart from that, this helps you to feel good on your vacation. This option is good when it comes to have fun with your dear one or family. There are many other options when it comes to enjoy vacation like hiking, visiting picnic spots, ice skating and so on…

#2 FishingNoob

FishingNoob

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:43 PM

Ontario is really a good place when it comes to fishing especially. If you are a tourist in Ajax Ontario, fishing is a good option for you to catch different types of seafood for your delicious dinner. There are many people gather there especially for having fun in sailing, boating and fishing. Apart from that, this helps you to feel good on your vacation. This option is good when it comes to have fun with your dear one or family. There are many other options when it comes to enjoy vacation like hiking, visiting picnic spots, ice skating and so on…

Ummm, I believe it is lake/river food not seafood. :)

#3 Klamp

Klamp

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:46 PM

Ummm, I believe it is lake/river food not seafood. :)

Mmmm lakefood :oops:

Welcome aboard deepakssis.

#4 grubman

grubman

Largemouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,529 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:53 PM

Welcome aboard? ......lol.. OK now walk the plank you spammer scammer....... :lol:

#5 FishingNoob

FishingNoob

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:14 PM

Welcome aboard? ......lol.. OK now walk the plank you spammer scammer....... :lol:

No Planks on this forum, too easy... We make em walk the rod!

#6 grubman

grubman

Largemouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,529 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:46 PM

He's going in the drink no matter what.....lol. In the one filled with carp, suckered to death.....lol.

#7 FishingNoob

FishingNoob

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:09 PM

He's going in the drink no matter what.....lol. In the one filled with carp, suckered to death.....lol.

Wait! I thought the carp, carped them to death and the suckers suckered them to death??? :D

#8 grubman

grubman

Largemouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,529 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:27 PM

Nope the carp will lip him and surround him then he'll drown.......lol. The suckers will suck and suck.......lol. :blink:

#9 FishingNoob

FishingNoob

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:10 PM

Nope the carp will lip him and surround him then he'll drown.......lol. The suckers will suck and suck.......lol. :blink:

:lol: We get carried away sometimes...

#10 grubman

grubman

Largemouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,529 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:35 PM

Yeah we do but we have fun and how can you offend a bot? :D

#11 NiagaraSteel

NiagaraSteel

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:00 AM

I remember you!

#12 NiagaraSteel

NiagaraSteel

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:00 AM

Nice

#13 NiagaraSteel

NiagaraSteel

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:01 AM

:lol: We get carried away sometimes...

Yep

#14 hova

hova

Sunfish

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:32 AM

what sort of specials do you guys have in the fall. i need specifics pls lol. welcome?

#15 FishingNoob

FishingNoob

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:39 AM

what sort of specials do you guys have in the fall. i need specifics pls lol. welcome?

:lol:

#16 FishingNoob

FishingNoob

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:39 AM

Yeah we do but we have fun and how can you offend a bot? :D

True!

#17 grubman

grubman

Largemouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,529 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:53 AM

I can have seafood anywhere why Ajax?......lol.
Fish at the end of my line feels good...lol.
Ok 1 free ticket for me, I want to see for myself if it's as good as you say, R2D2........lol.

#18 FishingNoob

FishingNoob

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:19 AM

I can have seafood anywhere why Ajax?......lol.

True, why would I drive 30 minutes to Ajax when I can get seafood in Toronto.

#19 hova

hova

Sunfish

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:08 PM

True, why would I drive 30 minutes to Ajax when I can get seafood in Toronto.

because rodney's oyster house has nothing on what this bot has to offer. haha

#20 schnip

schnip

Perch

• Active Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:26 PM

ok i will bite---what is BOT?