Can I ask so , I don't make same mistakes

Jason

#2 grubman

grubman

Largemouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,529 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 01:26 AM

What? Where did you hear this? I don't think that's true. Someone is yanking your chain.

#3 CJR

CJR

#RNS

• Active Members
  • 1,566 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 01:34 AM

PM a moderator and ask.

#4 NiagaraSteel

NiagaraSteel

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:34 AM

I think someone told you bull crap

#5 NiagaraSteel

NiagaraSteel

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:34 AM

PM a moderator and ask.

x2

#6 NiagaraSteel

NiagaraSteel

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:39 AM

I looked at his profile and nothing seemed unusual. You told you this?

#7 Sebastian

Sebastian

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:41 AM

Is true i tried to pm him last nite and I could not do it.. Hos profile says banned... 👎👎

#8 Odoyle

Odoyle

Sunfish

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:20 AM

Ask a modd. :)

#9 NiagaraSteel

NiagaraSteel

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:24 AM

Is true i tried to pm him last nite and I could not do it.. Hos profile says banned... 👎👎

YOUR RIGHT IT DOES SAY BANNED :shock:

#10 RUSTY420

RUSTY420

Perch

• Active Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:20 AM

I just sent Blair a pm and it went throug

#11 Rainbow

Rainbow

Smallmouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 12:00 PM

He probably won't be able to read it. He was making a lot of threats btw.

#12 NiagaraSteel

NiagaraSteel

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 12:35 PM

I got the word from dozer...30 day ban. Well dozer wasn't completely sure about that, but pretty sure.

#13 RUSTY420

RUSTY420

Perch

• Active Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 01:20 PM

He ways getting nasty

#14 ChaseChrome

ChaseChrome

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,448 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:24 PM

Forum Etiquette: Simple - Be polite, keep it civil. All personal attacks, insults, inflammatory remarks, threats, racist remarks, trolling and otherwise rude and/or immature behaviour are strictly forbidden and will be met with disciplinary action up to and including permanent banning.

Hey guys...a brief explanation to your inquiry might not be needed if you avail yourselves of the above.

I have invested my time on this forum because it affords us with opportunities for learning, mentorship, forging friendships and angling outings. I can say that the genial tenor of MOST of the exchanges here foster such initiatives and the vital growth of this community...in fact with greater generosity than most other fora. We are all custodians of the continued health and future potential of OFF.

Suffice to say, as a caveat perhaps, that what you would not say or do in a social setting among peers and acquaintances should guide your actions and posts here as well.

Posted Image

cc

#15 Alfiegee

Alfiegee

Largemouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:32 PM

Forum Etiquette: Simple - Be polite, keep it civil. All personal attacks, insults, inflammatory remarks, threats, racist remarks, trolling and otherwise rude and/or immature behaviour are strictly forbidden and will be met with disciplinary action up to and including permanent banning.

Hey guys...a brief explanation to your inquiry might not be needed if you avail yourselves of the above.

I have invested my time on this forum because it affords us with opportunities for learning, mentorship, forging friendships and angling outings. I can say that the genial tenor of MOST of the exchanges here foster such initiatives and the vital growth of this community...in fact with greater generosity than most other fora. We are all custodians of the continued health and future potential of OFF.

Suffice to say, as a caveat perhaps, that what you would not say or do in a social setting among peers and acquaintances should guide your actions and posts here as well.

Posted Image

cc

Thanks for the explanation CC. I have been out of town and away from a computer for a week. Is Blair really banned? I always enjoyed his input and the info he comes up with.
Hope it isn't permanent.

Alfie.

#16 NiagaraSteel

NiagaraSteel

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:48 PM

Thanks for the explanation CC. Is Blair really banned? I always enjoyed his input and the info he comes up with.
Hope it isn't permanent.

Alfie.

x2

I think it is 30 day ban

#17 SmackUm

SmackUm

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:14 PM

Hope it isn't permanent X2 ! :unsure:

#18 FishingNoob

FishingNoob

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:33 PM

I for one am praying he isn't banned for good. He was a great source of info, for all us urban anglers. If he is banned for good, I think the forum will feel a loss.

#19 troutddicted

troutddicted

Bouts with trouts

• Moderators
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:09 PM

I want to add to let people know what will happen. First offense is a 72 hour mod queue meaning your posts will be under approval, second time results in a 30 day ban and final offense will be a total ban. We have a very friendly community full of great people and we don't want any sort of nonsense taking place, polluting this environment.

#20 grubman

grubman

Largemouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,529 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:50 PM

I want to add to let people know what will happen. First offense is a 72 hour mod queue meaning your posts will be under approval, second time results in a 30 day ban and final offense will be a total ban. We have a very friendly community full of great people and we don't want any sort of nonsense taking place, polluting this environment.

Thanks to the mods and admin for keeping Zero Tolerance no matter who you are. I will deeply miss Blair and River they are major contributors to OFF. It's too easy to bad mouth(type) someone over the internet especially if you've never met them. We do have to be careful of the words we choose as it can be too easliy be taken in the wrong context.

"We have a very friendly community full of great people and we don't want any sort of nonsense taking place, polluting this environment.
" 110% and a postitive environment too. I wish all the best for the individuals, and that they will overcome their differences.