• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#21 FrequentFlyer

FrequentFlyer

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,640 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:14 PM

Can't say I've caught a bass in 40 feet of water. Normaly its like 5-20 for me, but I can imagen pulling a smallie that size from that deep being quiet the task.

out on lake huron in the bruce there are some deep weed beds you can drift over in a boat, and all they want to do is dive back down

#22 CanadianAngler87

CanadianAngler87

Perch

• Active Members
  • 915 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:31 PM

out on lake huron in the bruce there are some deep weed beds you can drift over in a boat, and all they want to do is dive back down

Bulldoggin' they are notorious for it! A 8lbs chromer is one thing! Could you imagen an 8lbs smallie? Now that would be a fight!

My parents have a cottage just outside of Kincardin, i dont have a boat. However I know a few spots from shore I've managed some nice bass from

#23 FrequentFlyer

FrequentFlyer

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,640 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:40 PM

Bulldoggin' they are notorious for it! A 8lbs chromer is one thing! Could you imagen an 8lbs smallie? Now that would be a fight!

My parents have a cottage just outside of Kincardin, i dont have a boat. However I know a few spots from shore I've managed some nice bass from

haha yea, at least with a chrome you can chase it up and down the river, you can't chase a smallie to the depths

#24 troutofmymind

troutofmymind

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:52 PM

Yawn......bass fishing is for little kids. Lol
Not my thing all the power to ya if u like it but bass fishing makes me bored. The reward isn't there for me. ill do it if I'm taking out my little sister hahahahaha but that's about it. Plus I'm not asian

#25 FishingNoob

FishingNoob

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:58 PM

haha yea, at least with a chrome you can chase it up and down the river, you can't chase a smallie to the depths

You know how to swim? :D

#26 troutofmymind

troutofmymind

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:14 AM

Ooooo im scared u know bass are in the sun fish family? Niiiice catch some bluegills while ur at it

#27 FrequentFlyer

FrequentFlyer

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,640 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:37 PM

Yawn......bass fishing is for little kids. Lol
Not my thing all the power to ya if u like it but bass fishing makes me bored. The reward isn't there for me. ill do it if I'm taking out my little sister hahahahaha but that's about it. Plus I'm not asian

right......because there's tens of thousands of trout tournies every year all over north america handing out millions in cash and prizes.....not.....

also stereotyping and racial profiling is a fast way to get ignored

#28 FishingNoob

FishingNoob

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:40 PM

right......because there's tens of thousands of trout tournies every year all over north america handing out millions in cash and prizes.....not.....

also stereotyping and racial profiling is a fast way to get ignored

True. Lets face it, bass are equal to trout.

#29 FishingNoob

FishingNoob

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:41 PM

Ooooo im scared u know bass are in the sun fish family? Niiiice catch some bluegills while ur at it

:rolleyes:

#30 schnip

schnip

Perch

• Active Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:24 PM

wow.....i love bass but i am hungarian....

#31 FishingNoob

FishingNoob

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:45 PM

wow.....i love bass but i am hungarian....

So?

#32 CanadianAngler87

CanadianAngler87

Perch

• Active Members
  • 915 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:34 PM

Fishin' is fishin' and any true angler wouldn't care what kind of fish is being caught. Yes people may have preferences on species. Thousands of anglers a day target Bass and is just as much a sport as pinning for trout.

#33 steelies

steelies

Sunfish

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:58 PM

Fishin' is fishin' and any true angler wouldn't care what kind of fish is being caught. Yes people may have preferences on species. Thousands of anglers a day target Bass and is just as much a sport as pinning for trout.

Agreed

#34 FishingNoob

FishingNoob

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:13 PM

Agreed

#35 GoodenTight

GoodenTight

Steelhead Master

• Active Members
  • 995 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:33 PM

LOL! yeah man youre right. Bass fishing sucks. What am I thinking... thanks for clearing it up for me!

Posted Image

#36 troutofmymind

troutofmymind

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:28 AM

Ya it sucks and comparing bass to trout is crazy. Trout can get huge. And they are smart, u can catch a bass in the same spot over and over again. Everyone needs to calm down like I said...i think it sucks and itsboring but if you can't catch real fish, then go catch some bass, then callur self a Fisherman if it makes u feel good ahahaha and im not profiling, its true no?

#37 FishingNoob

FishingNoob

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:48 AM

Ya it sucks and comparing bass to trout is crazy. Trout can get huge. And they are smart, u can catch a bass in the same spot over and over again. Everyone needs to calm down like I said...i think it sucks and itsboring but if you can't catch real fish, then go catch some bass, then callur self a Fisherman if it makes u feel good ahahaha and im not profiling, its true no?

I give up. He's impossible.

#38 CanadianAngler87

CanadianAngler87

Perch

• Active Members
  • 915 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:51 AM

Children.

#39 RUSTY420

RUSTY420

Perch

• Active Members