• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 NADO

NADO

Unaccomplished Steelheader

• Moderators
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:44 PM

Yes you read the title right, selling my practically brand new KP Imperial already! PM if interested, price is secret! Spooled with 120yds of dacron backing and 300yds of 8lb suffix mainline fits perfectly. Im just too used to fishing with my sheffield and I think I am going to dump the money into a rod instead. Its up on kijiji and im sure it will go fast, thought I would give the guys here an option to pick it up as well.

Posted Image

#2 jc53

jc53

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:54 PM

Price.....never mind

#3 ChaseChrome

ChaseChrome

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,448 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:52 PM

Posted Image

cc

#4 driftslayer

driftslayer

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

Why is price a secret? I thought you had to post a asking price,maybe not!

#5 NADO

NADO

• Moderators
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:40 PM

Its off the market until after this weekend, giving it one more chance. I am taking reservations though.

#6 AJB

AJB

Earthworm

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:41 AM

Hi NADO,

Is this the \kinpin \i sold you for $350. I know there were a lot of the guys on the board interested in the reel at this price. Hopefully you can pass this reel along to one of them for the same price.

#7 NADO

NADO

• Moderators
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:57 AM

Nope, different one.

#8 deano519

deano519

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:39 AM

" I would rather fish my sheffield than my kingpin "....said no one ever :lol:/> glws.

#9 deano519

deano519

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:46 AM

Why is price a secret? I thought you had to post a asking price,maybe not!

$400 Firm on kijiji

#10 AJB

AJB

Earthworm

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:43 AM

Nope, thats the reel I sold you for $350. You had a Sheffield and the Kingpin I sold you was your first one, unless you bought a second new red imperial Kingpin in the past week. Anyway I hope it goes to a good home.

#11 NADO

NADO

• Moderators
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:31 AM

I'm not sure why you would hijack my thread and broadcast what I paid for the reel but in any event the reel is no longer on the market. When it does come back on the market there are already a few people interested.

Thread closed.

#12 floating joe

floating joe

Sunfish

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:09 PM

I'm not sure why you would hijack my thread and broadcast what I paid for the reel but in any event the reel is no longer on the market. When it does come back on the market there are already a few people interested.

Thread closed.

i got 350 for you ........

#13 Rainbow

Rainbow

Smallmouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:15 PM

thats the reel I sold you for $350.

:lol:
It'll increase 50 bucks every time it's sold eh

#14 schnip

schnip

Perch

• Active Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:28 PM

nado--back on the sheff--sweet--and that dude that sold you the reel--dick move bro.

#15 NiagaraSteel

NiagaraSteel

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:01 AM

and that dude that sold you the reel--dick move bro.

Hahaha that's what l was gonna say. Nado, you deserve an apologie lol. Seriousely you do.

AJB: Why the f**k would you say that??!! Honestly bro that was a 'dick move'.

#16 NADO

NADO

• Moderators
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:30 PM

lol I wasn't sure why he would do something like that but whatever, I wont cry over spilled milk. Funny timing for this thread to start getting replies as I just sold the reel about 20 minutes ago. I had it at 400 because I paid 350 for the reel, spent 25 on backing/mainline and 20 bucks on gas driving to get it so I was trying to get my investment back since I had only used the reel twice. Also I have seen Imperials without backing and mainline sell for that price so who cares what I paid for it right?

I ended up getting a tiny tiny scratch on it while fishing with it one of those few times so I dropped the price down to $375 which I figured was pretty fair. Now its time for my first custom float rod!

#17 NiagaraSteel

NiagaraSteel

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:20 PM

lol I wasn't sure why he would do something like that but whatever, I wont cry over spilled milk. Funny timing for this thread to start getting replies as I just sold the reel about 20 minutes ago. I had it at 400 because I paid 350 for the reel, spent 25 on backing/mainline and 20 bucks on gas driving to get it so I was trying to get my investment back since I had only used the reel twice. Also I have seen Imperials without backing and mainline sell for that price so who cares what I paid for it right?

I ended up getting a tiny tiny scratch on it while fishing with it one of those few times so I dropped the price down to $375 which I figured was pretty fair. Now its time for my first custom float rod!

Custom, eh?....... AWESOME!!!!!!

#18 CJR

CJR

#RNS

• Active Members
  • 1,566 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:03 PM

XST.

#19 NADO

NADO

• Moderators
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:17 PM

decisions decisions

#20 Float_On

Float_On

Crappie

• Active Members