• This topic is locked This topic is locked
50 replies to this topic

#1 schnip

schnip

Perch

• Active Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:10 PM

when are we gonna unpin the plethora of saugeen trilogy posts and topics...i know its tittilating however some of us are wearing out out mouse pads scrolling down past posts that have been pinned since god was a cadet...just sayin

#2 GoodenTight

GoodenTight

Steelhead Master

• Active Members
  • 995 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:15 PM

some of us are wearing out out mouse pads scrolling down

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah good call schnip, agreed

#3 pop-vlado

pop-vlado

Sunfish

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:42 PM

+1 :mrgreen:

#4 schnip

schnip

Perch

• Active Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:47 PM

+2

#5 NADO

NADO

Unaccomplished Steelheader

• Moderators
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:24 AM

Ya I can agree, those threads have been up for quite some time.

Schnip Chase will take em down once you post your first pic of a steelie on one of those fly rods.

#6 RUSTY420

RUSTY420

Perch

• Active Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:49 AM

Ya I can agree, those threads have been up for quite some time.

Schnip Chase will take em down once you post your first pic of a steelie on one of those fly rods.

Priceless. Lmfao

#7 schnip

schnip

Perch

• Active Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:36 AM

oh really really goody goody gumdrops---NADO do you talk to chase---say hi for me--hahahahaha just remove the 50000000 'SAUGEEN IS THE BEST PLACE FOR EVERYONE TO FISH" ADVERTISMENTS...lol---its annoying to scroll through the memories every day and i still beleive it is the imperial guard of contradiction of policy--notice my use of the word "imperial" now i just need to fit SIMMS in here somewhere.....lolol this made my day...rusty this sat i am gonna smash a fish with the boys....for reeeel!

#8 CJR

CJR

#RNS

• Active Members
  • 1,566 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:28 PM

oh really really goody goody gumdrops---NADO do you talk to chase---say hi for me--hahahahaha just remove the 50000000 'SAUGEEN IS THE BEST PLACE FOR EVERYONE TO FISH" ADVERTISMENTS...lol---its annoying to scroll through the memories every day and i still beleive it is the imperial guard of contradiction of policy--notice my use of the word "imperial" now i just need to fit SIMMS in here somewhere.....lolol this made my day...rusty this sat i am gonna smash a fish with the boys....for reeeel!

Why all the hate towards imperials and simms? :blink:

Did this really need its own thread? Why not just pm a moderator and voice your concern?

#9 Guest_DriftNinja_*

Guest_DriftNinja_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:59 PM

[img]http://us4palin.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/haterade.pnghttp://[/img]

#10 schnip

schnip

Perch

• Active Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:09 PM

it didnt need its own thread--it also didnt need to be read by those who didnt want to---and the imperail thing?? umm we are talking about fishing equipment here correct?? i mean shall i issue a formal letter of apology? its a joke--one i am not even asking you to take as a joke--dont read my thread but if you do please dont post about my hate on for imperial amd simms---its a joke i hope nobody that is sitting on thier couch covered in simms right now isnt writing that final letter...wow

#11 schnip

schnip

Perch

• Active Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:10 PM

duplicate btw

#12 CJR

CJR

#RNS

• Active Members
  • 1,566 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:12 PM

it didnt need its own thread--it also didnt need to be read by those who didnt want to---and the imperail thing?? umm we are talking about fishing equipment here correct?? i mean shall i issue a formal letter of apology? its a joke--one i am not even asking you to take as a joke--dont read my thread but if you do please dont post about my hate on for imperial amd simms---its a joke i hope nobody that is sitting on thier couch covered in simms right now isnt writing that final letter...wow

LOL. Did I ask for an apology? I simply just asked a question regarding your comments towards that "equipment." You clarified it as a joke and I'll take it as that. Relax dude.

#13 schnip

schnip

Perch

• Active Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:18 PM

dude if i was more relaxed i would lose control of my bodily functions---

#14 CJR

CJR

#RNS

• Active Members
  • 1,566 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:21 PM

dude if i was more relaxed i would lose control of my bodily functions---

Right on... :roll:

#15 RUSTY420

RUSTY420

Perch

• Active Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:23 PM

Must be somebody's moon cycle. Lol

#16 schnip

schnip

Perch

• Active Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:28 PM

[hahaha where my fly

#17 despotiko

despotiko

Sunfish

• Active Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:28 PM

LOL. Did I ask for an apology? I simply just asked a question regarding your comments towards that "equipment." You clarified it as a joke and I'll take it as that. Relax dude.

Chris, you can't blame him this is what one too many skunkings will do to a man. Btw i just got some dope a$$ new Simms gear, Scnip ill give you my old Simms gear for free ;)/>.

#18 schnip

schnip

Perch

• Active Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:33 PM

keep the SIMMS lol---the more you have the better--just pull some strings with Chase to remove the saugeen posts.

#19 RUSTY420

RUSTY420

Perch

• Active Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:50 PM

Get ready. Here comes your fly

#20 NiagaraSteel

NiagaraSteel

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,462 posts