Photo

Great week of steelheading but sad way to end it...

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Steel_ED

Steel_ED

Sunfish

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:26 AM

Sad, life can be overwhelming for many,they just give up. Fishing is my escape from the many pressures I have. I was down there the day before. My buddy at the TTC says it happens all the time on the subway line, many times when your train is delayed they're cleaning up.

Regardless of where the public suicide is committed, it requires a lot of resources, time, money, and people to clean up the scene.

Unfortunately, it also affects the strangers who have been involved in the recovery process and who have witness the incident.

Kudos again to the Mississauga and Peel 1st Responders for their quick response and professionalism.

#22 beef

beef

Sunfish

• Banned
  • 148 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:28 AM

Who really cares come on guys if it doesn't affect u chances are you don't truly care come on be real be honest don't just state what you think is politically correct

#23 Rainbow

Rainbow

Smallmouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:33 AM

Good point lol :blink: . But to be perfectly honest I do feel sorry for him.....

#24 BASS BUSTER !

BASS BUSTER !

Bass! Pike! Muskie!

• Active Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:49 AM

Who really cares come on guys if it doesn't affect u chances are you don't truly care come on be real be honest don't just state what you think is politically correct

Why is it that you think Nobody really cares? Just because YOU Don't?

"chances are you don't truly care come on be real be honest don't just state what you think is politically correct."

That is YOUR Opinion ONLY! it's NOT Mine! I'll ASSUME that it's also NOT an Opinion shared by Previous Posters.

"Political Correctness" has Nothing to do with it. "You don't really care?" Really? "Be Real, be Honest?" So You're telling me, and ALL of the Previous 21 Posters that we are NOT?

Is this some sort of Psychic Ability You have?

If you don't mind, and even if you do, I'm quite capable of doing all those things on my own without You or anyone else telling me how I "Should, Care, Really Feel, Be Honest, or Act."

I.E. I'm quite capable of Running My Own Life without YOU telling me I'm doing it wrong.

Have a Nice Day! Unless of course YOU'D rather do otherwise.

Either way it's none of my business and of no signifigance to me.

#25 Steel_ED

Steel_ED

Sunfish

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:14 AM

Are you for real? Have you had anyone jump 100' off a bridge on one of your fav steelheading tribs and land 30 feet from you?

Have you seen a human body floating lifeless down a river?

Have you ever had to give the news to the next of kin and witness the emotional breakdown of the surviving family members who have unanswered questions of the deceased?

I have been in contact with the female dog walker's mother and she has been traumatized by this event. She was only 10 feet away from the impact zone.

So before you ASSUME how this affects anyone...well you know the saying of ASS-U-ME.

#26 floating joe

floating joe

Sunfish

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:33 PM

well steelheading is starting back up so wish better luck to all fisher people out ther..... sad but life and our world we live in is a sick place some times every other person is on meds so population control may be 

#27 DILLIGAF?!

DILLIGAF?!

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,707 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:38 PM

Just because people like Beef don't care doesn't mean everyone doesn't. Different people, different upbringing, different walks of life or what have you. You can't put different fruits in one basket and call them all apples.

#28 reelbigfish

reelbigfish

Sunfish

• Banned
  • 60 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:32 PM

Maybe he was bungee jumping but forgot the bungee
Ahahahahah

#29 Rainbow

Rainbow

Smallmouth Bass

• Active Members