• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CanadianAngler87

CanadianAngler87

Perch

• Active Members
  • 915 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:21 AM

I do most of my OFF forum reading VIA Android Smartphone. Everything has been fine so far but recently other members photos posted through Photobucket are not showing up. I use picture push and those pics are showing..any ideas what I did all of a sudden for Photobucket to stop showing?

#2 pwadm

pwadm

Sunfish

• Administrators
  • 287 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:09 PM

Is it just few images or all of them? Can you post an example?

#3 troutddicted

troutddicted

Bouts with trouts

• Moderators
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:11 PM

Hmmm, yesterday photobucket had some sort of upgrade happening. Not sure if I offered any help here but I did experience lots of lag and the system was down for the longest time.

#4 CanadianAngler87

CanadianAngler87

Perch

• Active Members
  • 915 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:22 PM

Is it just few images or all of them? Can you post an example?

It was all images being posted from Photobucket. for example all of Rain-Bow's pics under the his thread pimping in february dont show up.
I have since downloaded Firefox Android Browser and it fixed the problem. It also has more to offer then the stock browser that came with the phone.

Thank you!

#5 CanadianAngler87

CanadianAngler87

Perch

• Active Members
  • 915 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:26 PM

Hmmm, yesterday photobucket had some sort of upgrade happening. Not sure if I offered any help here but I did experience lots of lag and the system was down for the longest time.

yeah my buddy seems to think they changed something as im not the first person to expiernce the problem. Hes also the one who suggested the new browser, so far so good.

Thank You!