• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 hammercarp

hammercarp

Perch

• Active Members
  • 660 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:42 PM

This quarters issue of the North American Carp Angler is out. have a look.http://carpanglersgr...aca/2013Q1NACA/

#2 SmackUm

SmackUm

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:57 PM

Fancy web site HC...I especially like the under water photo gallery! :)

#3 hammercarp

hammercarp

Perch

• Active Members
  • 660 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:29 PM

Thanks.

#4 FishingNoob

FishingNoob

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:51 AM

Cool magazine, those 30 pound something carp the Austin Team caught are massive!

#5 hammercarp

hammercarp

Perch

• Active Members
  • 660 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:48 AM

FN That lake is called Lady Bird Lake and is in Austin Texas. It has become known even in Europe as a place to catch large carp and buffalo fish. The city even passed laws limiting the keeping of trophy sized carp from the lake to one fish. During the two day tournament that was held there 17 fish over 30 lbs were caught. 

#6 FishingNoob

FishingNoob

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:54 AM

FN That lake is called Lady Bird Lake and is in Austin Texas. It has become known even in Europe as a place to catch large carp and buffalo fish. The city even passed laws limiting the keeping of trophy sized carp from the lake to one fish. During the two day tournament that was held there 17 fish over 30 lbs were caught. 

Wow! Do carp get that big in Canada? Probably not because of the colder weather... Maybe with the law, I can catch one of those giants! The weigh in scale must have been strong to handle all those fish!

#7 hammercarp

hammercarp

Perch

• Active Members
  • 660 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:29 PM

Wow! Do carp get that big in Canada? Probably not because of the colder weather... Maybe with the law, I can catch one of those giants! The weigh in scale must have been strong to handle all those fish!

Yes carp get over 30 lbs here. The buffalo fish down there get really huge , over 60 lbs! so a scale that goes to 100 lbs is needed. 

#8 ChaseChrome

ChaseChrome

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,448 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:54 PM

Freaks and fanatics... ^_^  Nice zine Hammer and gorgeous fish to boot...

I swear I have to make the walk from Aberdeen down to the pier to link up man...

#9 hammercarp

hammercarp

Perch

• Active Members
  • 660 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:32 PM

Sounds good to me. There are a couple more guys from this forum that I have been meaning to spend some time on the bank with.