• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Alfiegee

Alfiegee

Largemouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:38 PM

I still say show up there with a fur hat and maybe a fur boa on(the manly kind)  maybe bring your dog -swat him with the newspaper a few times--almost forgot you gonna need some kind of lizard product shoes or boots---load it up and fish on my friend...lol

Imitation fur and lizard? Then you can tell her a bunch of polyesters were killed :)

Alfie.

#22 DILLIGAF?!

DILLIGAF?!

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,707 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:43 PM

I'd probably offer to buy the lady cheeseburger...

#23 guest

Smallmouth Bass

• Closed Accounts
  • 1,325 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:45 PM

or whip it out and tell her you understand it can be frustrating to be an unshaved activist--and not get action

#24 BnK

BnK

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:30 PM

too bad you weren't wearing a nice fur hat as well..lol..you handled it as best you could as far as it seems---as long as you didn't punch her out or anything before you left..

LOL!!! 

Yah definetly did the best you could do, I wouldn't feel bad. Technically you were doing the best for the environment and other fish species.... if she didn't wanna listen kinda too bad :/ My opinion.. 

#25 Dugger

Dugger

Perch

• Active Members
  • 865 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:22 PM

too funny... what a wacky planet :shock:

#26 FrequentFlyer

FrequentFlyer

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,640 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:54 PM

personally, i throw the gobies to the seagulls.  if it was me, i woulda kept on fishing, with the line, scuse me ma'am, just trying to do my part in saving canadian wildlife

worse come to worse, call the ministry, she can be charged with ruining your reasonable enjoyment of fishing

#27 SmackUm

SmackUm

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:02 PM

Thanks for sharing... That woman sounds like an invasive species! :wacko:

#28 Fishin Time All the Time

Fishin Time All the Time

Earthworm

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:41 AM

They are invasive, i call them the bait snatchers lol... I was in an area where it was so bad that whenever i would cast it was instant goby feast lol.. Anyways everytime i snagged on (which was always) i would grab it and throw it onto the dock i was at and the seagulls would come down and eat them.. Those gobys are really annoying...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Round goby, Crazy lady, Fishing, Local park, Argument