• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 GTRamo

GTRamo

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:56 AM

Heys Guys, I'm Heading down to Humber Bay Park on Wednesday. I was wondering where in the park am I most likely to catch something. I haven't tried this particular area before but I have read some posts where people do land some catches. I don't really care what it is, but it be nice to catch something.

Im going with a standard rod with 14 lb line. Bulb float, lead, and worms!

Thanks for all you help!

#2 Drop_Shot

Drop_Shot

Sunfish

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:08 AM

I don't even know if you're allowed to fish there anymore with all the disputes amongst fishermen downtown and the harbor port authority..  CHeck out the bi-laws first.. IT's TEdious and a shame that we have to abide to such over regulating!

#3 apz245

apz245

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 407 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:20 AM

you're allowed to fish there.. it's a public park and its not really downtown, I fish there for pike all the time (because I live 15 minutes away and drive by often) and never catch anything, there are fish there though, just have to try

I would try the east side as there are some nice bays, or maybe even the marina, if you're looking for honey holes though, people work hard for those and I doubt you'll get an answer here

#4 GTRamo

GTRamo

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:41 PM

Thanks, I just wanted to know if I can have some fun catching something. And I'll keep my eyes out for signs not permitting fishing around the area.

#5 apz245

apz245

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 407 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:34 PM

Good luck! and let us know how it goes

If i was fishing around there with a worm, I would fish the sheltered bays/islands on the east side