• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#21 NiagaraSteel

NiagaraSteel

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:13 PM

I'm not saying don't belong to another forum just don't promote it from this forum, MichaelAngelo himself doesn't promote his own forum on this sight, and just because you say there's nothing wrong with it doesn't make it so. Also chill out you and noob always come across like you're ready for an argument, and if I had my choice between a "much friendlier" site and a less friendlier site it's only logical that I would choose the friendlier one so why don't you? :)  

*****nothing against you MichaelAngelo, hope your site does very well  buy the way nice fish*****

Chill man. Relax. Don't be so ready for an argument.

#22 Giuga10

Giuga10

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 10:31 PM

driftman--they are kids brother....excitement and passion looks like aggression online way too often....I have learned the hard way...and michaelangelo kind of does promote it(not that's its necessarily an issue) but his signature has a 14x20 banner with the forum name on it...guys a good dude and so is g10---

Glad to see, some people still get it. I'm not looking for a fight, but there is no reason for you to call someone out for promoting a site, as far as I know there is no rule against it (correct me if im wrong).

#23 driftman

driftman

Sunfish

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 10:47 PM

driftman--they are kids brother....excitement and passion looks like aggression online way too often....I have learned the hard way...and michaelangelo kind of does promote it(not that's its necessarily an issue) but his signature has a 14x20 banner with the forum name on it...guys a good dude and so is g10---

thanks for trying to pacify the situation remy, I just hate it when youngsters consider themselves the jury just because they've caught some parr and barely lipable (if that's a word) bass. I think that promoting another forum on this forum is unethical, no matter what youngsters, who barely have any life experience, have to say.

#24 driftman

driftman

Sunfish

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 10:50 PM

argument? I guess you didn't see the big fat happy face at the end of the sentence :D

#25 Giuga10

Giuga10

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:09 PM

thanks for trying to pacify the situation remy, I just hate it when youngsters consider themselves the jury just because they've caught some parr and barely lipable (if that's a word) bass. I think that promoting another forum on this forum is unethical, no matter what youngsters, who barely have any life experience, have to say.

Gosh you're ignorant. I wouldn't call myself old and experienced but a 16 year old isn't exactly a child or lesser than anyone else. And the fact that you brought up fishing skill or size of fish caught just makes me think so much less of you, do you know how immature that is? And just for shits I'd love to share some of the barely lippable Bass and parr I've caught.

QTZSb.jpg

GmYvecr.jpg

I had a real hard time sticking my finger in this lil' guys mouth....

XfgMci9.jpg

DZLv5NZ.jpg

The weight of the fish above... Stinkin' parr.... I want a real fish...

3gvuwh4.jpg

If you need more pictures I'll gladly share!

Oh and two more things, promoting another forum is neither unethical nor wrong, don't call me jury because you completely contradict yourself considering you brought up how wrong it is to promote another site before I had even posted on this thread...

And until you've been in my shoes don't tell me I have no life experience, no I haven't defended an African tribe with only a wooden spoon but don't tell me 16 years isn't enough to earn some experience with living life, don't think of yourself to be better than those "youngsters" because you have age and experience on them because let me tell you, you could probably learn a thing or two from them, one being a little more maturity.

Thanks for defending me and Noob, Rem. You're a good guy.

#26 guest

Smallmouth Bass

• Closed Accounts
  • 1,325 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:20 PM

boom

#27 driftman

driftman

Sunfish

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:33 PM

Gosh you're ignorant. I wouldn't call myself old and experienced but a 16 year old isn't exactly a child or lesser than anyone else. And the fact that you brought up fishing skill or size of fish caught just makes me think so much less of you, do you know how immature that is? And just for shits I'd love to share some of the barely lippable Bass and parr I've caught.

QTZSb.jpg

GmYvecr.jpg

I had a real hard time sticking my finger in this lil' guys mouth....

XfgMci9.jpg

DZLv5NZ.jpg

The weight of the fish above... Stinkin' parr.... I want a real fish...

3gvuwh4.jpg

If you need more pictures I'll gladly share!

Oh and two more things, promoting another forum is neither unethical nor wrong, don't call me jury because you completely contradict yourself considering you brought up how wrong it is to promote another site before I had even posted on this thread...

And until you've been in my shoes don't tell me I have no life experience, no I haven't defended an African tribe with only a wooden spoon but don't tell me 16 years isn't enough to earn some experience with living life, don't think of yourself to be better than those "youngsters" because you have age and experience on them because let me tell you, you could probably learn a thing or two from them, one being a little more maturity.

Thanks for defending me and Noob, Rem. You're a good guy.

first of all a 16 year old is exactly a child, nobody brought up anything about fishing skill and what you think of me means absolutely nothing. Promoting another forum on this site is both unethical and wrong...it's like Wendy's going into mcdonalds restaurants and leaving advertising on every table but I guess you don't see that because you're very very young still. Now if I brought up promoting another site on this forum before you posted on this thread doesn't that tell you something? This my little friend means  that I wasn't talking to you or about you, as far as learning from youngsters goes, maybe I could learn a thing or two but certainly not from you and especially not maturity, you've come up with a hole lot of crap to say but you're just pulling words out of your butt, you should take a pill for that verbal diarrhea.....nice fish I like your bass :P  

#28 guest

Smallmouth Bass

• Closed Accounts
  • 1,325 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:47 PM

if you are referring to him as a kid, I would assume you are an adult..if that is the case..ease up on your posts.no need for aggression like that..yes he is mature and a good dude but he is young, with the topic of ethics being thrown around by yourself--take your own advice--not too ethical to tear a  strip out of a "kid"..anyway.G10 nice fish --we need to hit east for some SALLLMONNN

#29 Giuga10

Giuga10

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:48 PM

first of all a 16 year old is exactly a child, nobody brought up anything about fishing skill and what you think of me means absolutely nothing. Promoting another forum on this site is both unethical and wrong...it's like Wendy's going into mcdonalds restaurants and leaving advertising on every table but I guess you don't see that because you're very very young still. Now if I brought up promoting another site on this forum before you posted on this thread doesn't that tell you something? This my little friend means  that I wasn't talking to you or about you, as far as learning from youngsters goes, maybe I could learn a thing or two but certainly not from you and especially not maturity, you've come up with a hole lot of crap to say but you're just pulling words out of your butt, you should take a pill for that verbal diarrhea.....nice fish I like your bass :P  

When the government entrusts with you the ability to get a drivers license at 16 I'd say child isn't exactly the word to describe a 16 year old.. Nobody brought up fishing skill? Oh sorry you only brought up what size of fish I've caught...my bad <_<

Like I've said multiple times before until it is written as a rule. NO it is not wrong... Unethical in your eyes doesn't mean unethical. Wendy's and McDonalds are companies, competitors if you will, they are both real organizations operating to make a profit, fishing forums are not companies nor are they in it for profit, so that comparison was quite off, considering that we're not fighting for new customers or members, were here to have a good time and to talk about fishing. Of course you weren't talking to me but when you take a jab at someone who was just being nice and sharing a forum he likes, it's almost like asking me to share my disagreement.

Lastly considering you brought up age and size of fish I caught I wouldn't say I was the one coming up with crap to say. And I'll pass on the pill I can deal with it myself.

"nice fish I like your bass :P" Thought you would... barely lippable eh? <_<

#30 buck

buck

Perch

• Active Members
  • 867 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:50 PM

if you are referring to him as a kid, I would assume you are an adult..if that is the case..ease up on your posts.no need for aggression like that..yes he is mature and a good dude but he is young, with the topic of ethics being thrown around by yourself--take your own advice--not too ethical to tear a  strip out of a "kid"..anyway.G10 nice fish --we need to hit east for some SALLLMONNN

#31 Giuga10

Giuga10

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:52 PM

we need to hit east for some SALLLMONNN

Let me know when :) I'm always down to fish.

#32 Giuga10

Giuga10

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:53 PM

you know we shouldn't be getting mixed up in this but I gotta call a spade a spade and G10 tore the strip

I apologize for getting a bit too ahead of myself. Just wasn't completely for, what he was saying.

#33 buck

buck

Perch

• Active Members
  • 867 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:03 AM

I apologize for getting a bit too ahead of myself. Just wasn't completely for, what he was saying.

#34 Giuga10

Giuga10

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:05 AM

I know G10 and I know you're a good guy, good contributor and I'll bet that if this discussion took place face to face between the two of you it most likely wouldn't have gone this far because it's the internet and there's no way to show emotion properly, we all think that certain comments are made to be meant in the worst possible way, I bet 90% of the time it isn't true, it's just that things get carried away. I've fished with driftman a few times, he's a really nice guy and one heck of a good float fisherman, if you two met on the river you'd be learning all kinds of things from each other.  

Thanks man. Good to see you understand :)

#35 alwayscatching

alwayscatching

Smallmouth Bass

• Moderators
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:38 AM

So lets get back to fishing here and not make this about a promoting war.

#36 buck

buck

Perch

• Active Members
  • 867 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:43 AM

So lets get back to fishing here and not make this about a promoting war.

#37 buck

buck

Perch

• Active Members
  • 867 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:45 AM

#38 NiagaraSteel

NiagaraSteel

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 08:13 AM

first of all a 16 year old is exactly a child

Actually he's a teen :P

I erased all your flame cause it is really making you look like the immature one talking about buttholes and i like your bass.

#39 driftman

driftman

Sunfish

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:21 AM

Actually he's a teen :P

I erased all your flame cause it is really making you look like the immature one talking about buttholes and i like your bass.

now whose looking for an argument? doing a little trolling are you? you seem to be the immature one suggesting foolishness.....pure idiocy

#40 NiagaraSteel

NiagaraSteel

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:29 AM

now whose looking for an argument? doing a little trolling are you? you seem to be the immature one suggesting foolishness.....pure idiocy

You are a very kind man sir. That made me feel like a king.